Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Android users assemble!!!

I don't know enough about them and haven't seen any features that would make me jump ship just yet.

I used to fuck with HTC but every single one of them eventually had charging port issues so any phone I get now absolutely has to have wireless charging.

My past few phones have been Samsung and they've all done pretty good for me. They can get that bixby shit the fuck outa here tho....

Still researching
I'm not gonna go into why I'm never going with Samsung again lol but right now, it's pixel or nothing

From what I've read and watched, the one+ is the closest thing to a pure pixel experience.

I'm not gonna go into why I'm never going with Samsung again lol but right now, it's pixel or nothing

From what I've read and watched, the one+ is the closest thing to a pure pixel experience.

Why you got beef with Samsung???? lol

and what the hell is a pure pixel experience? I watched some reviews and folks were saying the display on the s20 is top tier especially if its on 120hz

It's time Google/Android have a Imessage type of chat service for all their phones in the Android universe. I know you can download Android messages and you will have that BUT the person you chatting with has to have that app downloaded.

Google needs to make it mandatory on all android devices and be done with it

Still researching but the top two I'm looking at right now are the Galaxy S20 and the OnePlus 8
I have the S20+ and have been thoroughly impressed battery life is excellent and there's no such thing as lag with a Samsung anymore so that's not an issue. The OnePlus are great phones as well you can't go wrong with either one.

I prefer Samsung because of Samsung Pay. That is the best thing going out of all pay apps works flawlessly and accepted everywhere unlike Apple Pay and Google pay

I have the S20+ and have been thoroughly impressed battery life is excellent and there's no such thing as lag with a Samsung anymore so that's not an issue. The OnePlus are great phones as well you can't go wrong with either one.

I prefer Samsung because of Samsung Pay. That is the best thing going out of all pay apps works flawlessly and accepted everywhere unlike Apple Pay and Google pay

Yah I ended up going with the S20. Looking forward to testing it out

It's time Google/Android have a Imessage type of chat service for all their phones in the Android universe. I know you can download Android messages and you will have that BUT the person you chatting with has to have that app downloaded.

Google needs to make it mandatory on all android devices and be done with it
Well that's the trade off to open source. You give people the ability to make their own apps that might be better than your shit

At this point, I go back and forth between messages and Textra but I'm rocking messages right now

Can't explain it but it just feels better

I wish it had pinned conversations and scheduled texts like Textra but the RCS has been clutch when a certain someone says they haven't gotten my text when I see they read it

yeah i just got off the s8+....I really didnt know shit about the s20

everybody been giving me shit, trying to switch me to iphone....so thats what I actually went out to get

this shit is nice tho....just been playing with the camera and the buds

the motion smoothness is crazy.....shit looks like a movie sometimes

I'm one those people who can't leave the headphone jack
I was too

I'm used to it now

I just use Bluetooth headphones. For my car, I have an adapter that I can use the jack for the aux

The type c isn't bad but unless you buy the adapter that will let you later to music as well as charge then I can see why people don't like it

yeah i just got off the s8+....I really didnt know shit about the s20

everybody been giving me shit, trying to switch me to iphone....so thats what I actually went out to get

this shit is nice tho....just been playing with the camera and the buds

the motion smoothness is crazy.....shit looks like a movie sometimes
I'll never switch to iPhone lol

But I did read Google tried to pay Samsung to stop making apps for their phone and promote Google's but I guess Samsung was cool on that

It really would help though. All Android users should be using Google messages for texting now that they've implemented RCS.

I'll never switch to iPhone lol

But I did read Google tried to pay Samsung to stop making apps for their phone and promote Google's but I guess Samsung was cool on that

It really would help though. All Android users should be using Google messages for texting now that they've implemented RCS.

why tho?

I think i saw Cain mention this

forgive me, im not that deep into tech......what does it matter?

Samsung just basically mucking up the system with their branded shit, when google controls everything else anyway??

why tho?

I think i saw Cain mention this

forgive me, im not that deep into tech......what does it matter?

Samsung just basically mucking up the system with their branded shit, when google controls everything else anyway??
Your texts are encrypted with RCS vs the traditional sms

Android needs one uniform way to send texts. That's one thing Apple excels at.

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
Back