Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Android users assemble!!!

I've always been a Galaxy fan since the S8. That was my switch from apple. Upgraded from the S8 to the S10plus. I like the size of the Notes but never saw the need (for me) for the pen. Somebody school me. Whats the major everyday use difference between the Galaxy and Note? was thinking about grabbing a Note 20 when they hit but the 20 ultra looks big enough.
Biggest difference is the pen lol so if you have no use for it id pass

Got my S20+ in the mail today, nice ass phone, turn on the 120hz refresh rate for the shit to be smooth as fuck, the difference is insane

If they ask you to switch your plan to the 5G plan don't. Most of these companies don't even have real working 5G enabled yet and probably want until next year.

Don't get played into paying extra for that service until it's up and running completely
Huh? All S20s are 5g bruh

Huh? All S20s are 5g bruh
Lol I know that man. The S20 line are all 5G compatible the only problem is unless you live in a major city you don't really have the full 5G service.

Shit the S10 had a 5G variant last year but there was no real 5G service out there. T-Mobile has the most 5G available at this point followed behind Verizon, AT&T and Sprint. Real 5G won't hit till end of this year or mid spring next year

Wait some companys are actually making you pay for a 5g plan??? Who??? I dont think sprint does that at least...thats the 1st ive heard of that but if so thats fucking dumb if true especially since 5g will be the norm sooner or later i got a dude thats in indy that has 5g i remember cause i was suprised it was avaliable there and yea it seemed faster but not much faster than mine...i dunno nothing id pay extra for atleast
Edit: i didnt watch the vid but fuck att&t regardless they stay tryna fuck ppl thats why i switched lol

Wait some companys are actually making you pay for a 5g plan??? Who??? I dont think sprint does that at least...thats the 1st ive heard of that but if so thats fucking dumb if true especially since 5g will be the norm sooner or later i got a dude thats in indy that has 5g i remember cause i was suprised it was avaliable there and yea it seemed faster but not much faster than mine...i dunno nothing id pay extra for atleast
Edit: i didnt watch the vid but fuck att&t regardless they stay tryna fuck ppl thats why i switched lol
I think he was saying if they try to get to to upgrade your plan to "take advantage of the speed" don't fall for it. Just say no and keep it moving

Back