Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Android users assemble!!!

Shit is getting absurd. Waiting for the Huawei P30 Pro to hit $500 or jumping ship to Apple, if they release a notchless phone.

Apple going to cost more especially when they go to 5G. I might just got to OnePlus
the only thing keeping me to pixel is the fact we get updates and shit first

if oneplus shit was getting updates soon after, i would make the jump

i saw a vid about their OS and how they got shit baked into it that google has yet to implement. I thought about flashing a rom to see if i could get it

the only thing keeping me to pixel is the fact we get updates and shit first

if oneplus shit was getting updates soon after, i would make the jump

i saw a vid about their OS and how they got shit baked into it that google has yet to implement. I thought about flashing a rom to see if i could get it
OnePlus updates soon as the pixel comes out.

Truth be told I probably won't get this one I'll get the next one. Miss the days with cingular I did insurance claim pay that claim and get the newest phone

Too pricey....i was about to upgrade to the note 10, but features didn't justify the $1200 tag.. ended up getting a Lg g8 thin q x with dual screen for almost a third of that price. Still got my note 8 too.

What do y'all think could/should happen to get the prices lower on the phones? Cause honestly I won't be getting new phone every year like I use to. It's getting out of hand

Back