Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Android users assemble!!!

Google needs to drop that price. 1000 bucks for 4g of RAM and 128g of storage? Lol FOH Goggle
6 GB of RAM. Still, I agree. I'm not really sure what Google's strategy is here. At one time they marketed themselves as offering a more innovative product for less money than Apple. The Pixel 4 looks good, but its more expensive and arguably not more innovative than the iPhone 11.

The top bezel on the pixel is ginormous

It is, but there is a lot of tech packed behind it, and it still looks better than the big ass notch on the iPhone.

not in a hurry to cop this

i love love love the pixel though

this feels like a rush job for some reason...maybe to stay in line with a yearly released flagship, but i expect the pixel 5 to be the one that will be their "real" phone

pixel 2 been doing me great, so im def in no hurry to upgrade

tale of the tape

imo, this isnt worth the upgrade

and the reasons they say you should, to me, have very little to with the actual functionality of the phone but mainly cosmetic shit

CategoryGoogle Pixel 4 XLGoogle Pixel 2 XL
Operating systemAndroid 10Android 10
Display6.3-inch 90Hz OLED
2960x1440 (18.5:9)
Gorilla Glass 6
HDR10
6.0-inch OLED
2880x1440 (18:9)
Gorilla Glass 5
ChipsetSnapdragon 855
1 x 2.84GHz Kryo 485
3 x 2.41GHz Kryo 485
4 x 1.78GHz Kryo 485
Adreno 640
7nm
Snapdragon 835
4 x 2.45GHz Kryo
4 x 1.90GHz Kryo
Adreno 540
10nm
RAM6GB4GB
Storage64GB/128GB64GB/128GB
MicroSD slotNoNo
Rear camera 112.2MP, f/1.8
1.4um, OIS
Dual Pixel PDAF
12.2MP, f/1.8
1.4um, OIS
Dual Pixel PDAF
Rear camera 216MP telephoto❌
Front camera 18MP, f/1.8
Auto focus
8MP, f/1.8
HDR
ConnectivityWi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5.0
AptX HD, NFC, A-GPS
Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5.0
AptX, NFC, A-GPS
AudioUSB-C
Stereo speakers
USB-C
Stereo speakers
Battery3700mAh
Non-removable
3520mAh
Non-removable
ChargingUSB-C PD
18W
USB-C 3.1
18W
Water resistanceIP68IP67
SecurityFace unlockFingerprint (capacitive)
Dimensions158 x 76.7 x 7.9 mm
184g
157.9 x 76.7 x 7.9mm
175g
ColorsJust Black, Very White, Oh So OrangeJust Black, Black & White

Loved the pixel one no headphones jack means I'm out
I thought this would bother me but honestly it hasn't with so much bluetooth options from headphones to cars and even speakers in the house it's not that bad. Plus I think you get a adapter in the box to still hook it up thru the charging port.

Not to get off track but I installed an atoto a6 deck in my car which is android based and it's a good purchase to compliment my phone. It works just like the phones do, complete with the play store and everything, even installed cinema on it to watch movies.

View attachment 179729
I like this here damn near remind me when I had a tv in my car stayed watching all types of shit till they started cracking down on people watching videos while driving. Then I'd switch it to navigation. That pioneer flip out. But got caught slipping and never purchased another one

I thought this would bother me but honestly it hasn't with so much bluetooth options from headphones to cars and even speakers in the house it's not that bad. Plus I think you get a adapter in the box to still hook it up thru the charging port.
I tried got the pixel 2 the adapter kept breaking and battery life of the wireless headphones I had at the time wasn't last my day.

Also add my main source of music is a iPod

Sold it and downgraded to the galaxy s8

I dont trust myself being able to watch movies while i drive lol
its purely for stunting purposes

i still have the joint i installed in my car over 10 years ago. The maps outdated af in the navi but the video still works.

I keep boomerang, coming to america, and Martin in the glove box just in case, but I havent watched it in a couple of years now.

I tried got the pixel 2 the adapter kept breaking and battery life of the wireless headphones I had at the time wasn't last my day.

Also add my main source of music is a iPod

Sold it and downgraded to the galaxy s8
wth you doing that the adapter kept breaking lol

i'm STILL using the one that came with my phone in my car to hook up to my dash

Back