Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oh yeah I was too into watching the first 3 Eps but I really like the vibe and tone of the show it’s alot more unforgiving vs the whimsical feel they sometimes usually lean a bit into

Cassian is cool so far and easily has more charisma than mando, boba, and obi wan

It’s funny because he’s not even all that likeable yet but you wanna root for him

also the main officer guy in charge ( I’ll learn names later lol) I think he’s doing a good job with his performance because I already hate him but he turned his acting up a notch from the time Andor had the gun to his head and when he escaped on the speeder and it made me realize this is probably going to be the best acted Star Wars show so far
Shit, it's Star Wars for adults lol. First scene is Andor entering a fucking brothel

Also cain it doesn’t make sense to not watch a prequel on a character from a movie you didn’t see lol

to you that’s a new character

if you watch the show you can then watch the movie

70a82e1f6890dc8b6f51f87e40048f84309660e5.gifv

2b2760ac424ee4308d4beb3f82e8997865cdfebf.gifv

7ec822547e6e8d5c1c5f259f8fa1379cf18c2e8d.gifv

c87ba34b088ba1db30ed7140a7a7cbaf39e7c783.gifv

84eb67a54ace142cb6d0ecdc71ce4c707ba3a4c2.gifv

You really feel the tension of the beginning of the rebellion. So much at stake for those rebelling like Mon Mothma. It's not all victories against the Empire. Empire represents an overwhelming force. They're everywhere

Mon mothra had a clean space caddy. I never saw a ride so clean in the star wars universe. Palpatine should be riding clean like that.

Andor Episode 4 One of the great things about this episode was the display of arrogance from the Empire and how they underestimated the small strikes of the Rebellion which ultimately lead to their downfall

Lol, reasonable criticism for the first 2 episodes. But I thought episodes 3 and 4 were pretty riveting.
Nahi like the show just fine ,that ws just my take on episode 4 . It was a filler episode nothing more . There 12 episodes so we can't expect things to .ove too fast. They prolly won't attact the garrison untill the final 20 minutes of the next episode.

I’m maybe halfway into ep 4 right now and I know it’s early but im ready to say this not only has the potential to be the best Star Wars show but the best show Disney + has dropped

it has time to get worse but at it’s current trajectory this is better than Mando or any marvel show

Back