Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Anderson .Paak - Ventura

Anderson Paak isn't really my thing but Andre 3000 got verse of the year so far on that joint.

With that beat and 3stacks flow they should have made a whole song out of that part alone.

Definite 'A Tribe Called Quest' vibe with that verse and the one he just dropped with Goldlink.

Is 3000 just going to keep Jay Elect-ing a couple of hot verses a year or are we finally going to see an album?

This album is flamesss

It's kind of a bummer that this album is so much better than Oxnard.

Only because dr. Dre and paak collabed on the production of Oxnard and that wasnt a BAD album, but it was definitely my least favorite paak album.

Dre let paak do his thing on this album and its leaps and bounds better than Oxnard, only further confirming to me that dr. Dre may have fallen off a lot.

I really like the Oxnard album...I'm not sure is Ventura is better but it's good tho

I agree
Ventura is probably my least favorite album of his since Venice

i fucks with come home, make it better, king james, and chosen one heavy. everything else is just cool imo

not a bad song on here though

Paak is one of those artist who I don't worry about lyrically, so it's all about the sounds.

Crazy how some songs have the best parts mid way through, "Choosen One" especially when the keys come in (one of the best parts of the album IMO). And that switch up on "Winners Circle" is the jam.

Production wise it's far better than the previous album. Just wish they'd decided on a direction with the tracks and stuck with the best one for the whole song.

Back