Welcome To aBlackWeb

And the 2020 finesser of the year award goes to...

TonyDubbz

Legion of Trill | Keep god in ya life, fuck nigga

So basically this kid went viral after his mom posted a video of him saying he wanted to kill himself over being bullied about his dwarfism and in true internet fashion several celebs and twitter users reached out to him and his family to show him some love..

There was a GoFundMe page made and it raised a lot of money, I wanna say over like 30k as of this writing, maybe even more. Can't remember... but I know its more than what was mentioned in the tweet below.

But anyways, now people are digging deeper and its starting to look like Lil Quaden may of just pulled off the finesse of the year

Literally just came across this pic less than a minute ago, then came here to see if there was a thread about dude

View attachment 234759

Shits crazy, its that Keaton Jones shit all over again.. remember when people rallied behind him a few years ago? only for folks in his hometown to expose him and his family as racist?

there are some folks still claiming that hes 9 but idk its a lot more shit coming up that points to it all being a lie, even some people who claim to know him personally apparently are speaking up

He needs his ass whooped. There are people who really use GoFund me for desperate reasons. John Oliver just featured an example on his show where a little girl had a GoFundMe page looking for money to save her eyesight. She couldn't meet her goal, but this asshole schemed the system for that amount of money and more. The really bad thing is that him doing this will make it so that others who try to get funded for legit shit will have a harder time getting it.

Dude is actually 9 though man. I think the bigger point everything being missed is he may possibly be taking and acting to get gifts. Not my judgement and won't say anything to everything is out but those past pictures does make this look fishy

one of those pics say him 18

one of those pics say him 18

giphy.gif

Back