Welcome To aBlackWeb

And now a word of advise from a true player.

Sometimes you aren't attracted to the ones that are best for you 🤷‍♂️
Seem to be the case with men and women
Simply because most don’t know themselves.
They only see what they want and not what they need.

Ok so most don't know their true selves then how do they arrive to that knowledge? And lets be honest the way a women looks matters and vice versa.
Spend time with self.
I know hella people that need people around, or need to stay busy. Never really taking real me time.
people was going crazy during lockdown because they needed outside validation.
Nothing wrong with that, but it’s about balance.
Once you are comfortable with who you are, it should give you a better idea of what you need to be happy.

plenty of people want beautiful women.
Plenty of people divorce pretty women too

Spend time with self.
I know hella people that need people around, or need to stay busy. Never really taking real me time.
people was going crazy during lockdown because they needed outside validation.
Nothing wrong with that, but it’s about balance.
Once you are comfortable with who you are, it should give you a better idea of what you need to be happy.

plenty of people want beautiful women.
Plenty of people divorce pretty women too
So isolation is the best way to find out about their true selves? And the appearance of someone that truly cares for you isn't a factor as long as they sincerely care for you? Am I getting that right?

So isolation is the best way to find out about their true selves? And the appearance of someone that truly cares for you isn't a factor as long as they sincerely care for you? Am I getting that right?
i am sure you know their are many sheep walking around.
i am also sure you know people are often told what they should like.
and some people want to like what others like to be accepted.

spending time by yourself is not isolation.......that has negativity connected to it.
learning what you like without outside influence is a healthy thing.

and if someone truly cares for you....they would always want better for you..even if that means stepping away from them because you may be stuntin their growth and/or happiness.

In some way couldn’t this create a logical paradox ?
You mess with the girl that like you more, and in turn because of how good she treat you, you then learn to like her “more” and now the tables is flipped

In some way couldn’t this create a logical paradox ?
You mess with the girl that like you more, and in turn because of how good she treat you, you then learn to like her “more” and now the tables is flipped
Right, but you not trying to win her over. That element of it is not even in the equation.
that’s usually the hard stressful part

Thank fuckin gawd. I thought as soon as I saw the title it thought it was fuckin @DOS_patos who made the thread, I was gonna say bro, all you do is post on ABW ffs.
Don’t worry .....my down time is coming as real world stuff upticks.

How you today BA?

• Ether
Reactions: B_A
Don’t worry .....my down time is coming as real world stuff upticks.

How you today BA?
I'm alive! So, So far I'm great! Smoking a prerolled cuz I don't have to be an actual professional today....feeling like a feisty cheeky monster looking for opportunities.

How art thou Dos today?

I'm alive! So, So far I'm great! Smoking a prerolled cuz I don't have to be an actual professional today....feeling like a feisty cheeky monster looking for opportunities.

How art thou Dos today?
Bored .....and tired of the rain.

• Ether
Bored... hmmmm, a personal dilemma. How long the rain been going? I love the rain, but too many days and it can gtfo.
It’s been like a week straight it seems. Thunderstorms at night.

we get rain but not like this.

I like the rain too but I got stuff to do

• Ether
It’s been like a week straight it seems. Thunderstorms at night.

we get rain but not like this.

I like the rain too but I got stuff to do
Thunder storms at night sound excellent, but rain all week and I'm trying to get my lawn mowed before it knee height and my ankle biters are hoping like rabbits the grass so tall....also not trying to look like a half drowned rat every store I step into.... thank the rain, and ask it to move on.

Back