Welcome To aBlackWeb

“Housing is a right” demystifying buying the block & the immediate housing crisis

Haha the shit I'm reading in here is wild. Hell no there's nothing wrong with him declining their application. He'll have a lot of tenants apply, and only needs one. So he doesn't really need to settle or ignore any red flags.

And smh at being mad at him posting the pictures. THEY put that picture on the internet, and it looks like he cropped out their faces. So why we acting like he hacked into their phones and posted it? GOOD he posted it. Let this be a learning experience for people to stop posting certain shit on the internet for everyone to see.

I swear some of y'all don't want to see black people do well.

Haha the shit I'm reading in here is wild. Hell no there's nothing wrong with him declining their application. He'll have a lot of tenants apply, and only needs one. So he doesn't really need to settle or ignore any red flags.

And smh at being mad at him posting the pictures. THEY put that picture on the internet, and it looks like he cropped out their faces. So why we acting like he hacked into their phones and posted it? GOOD he posted it. Let this be a learning experience for people to stop posting certain shit on the internet for everyone to see.

Damn bro turn the coon down a lil bit lol

Bruh, we don't even need you to post in a thread if Race already has. We already know your opinion is what she says it is.

Where's the coon part though. Get specific for me.

the showing the picture part and asking advice about was coon shit that you co signed. I mean not like it’s the first time tho lol remember that comment about cops being victims when they shoot black people. Ain’t like you’re offended

the showing the picture part and asking advice about was coon shit that you co signed. I mean not like it’s the first time tho lol remember that comment about cops being victims when they shoot black people. Ain’t like you’re offended

I think you just said coon because Race likes to say it. Saying posting pictures of you smoking weed, drinking liquor, and holding guns isn't a smart move is coon behavior? Ok...

You got kids right? Encourage them to do it...or are you a coon?

I think you just said coon because Race likes to say it. Saying posting pictures of you smoking weed, drinking liquor, and holding guns isn't a smart move is coon behavior? Ok...

You got kids right? Encourage them to do it...or are you a coon?

You missed the part where I said the guy who decided not to rent to them posted it. You know and I know that ain’t professional and that he posted it to show out. If you don’t want to hang around those people nobody forcing you but if you don’t think him posting it is at least corny ain’t really nothing further to discuss.

it’s like denying somebody a job and telling the whole world why. He obviously wanted feedback

You missed the part where I said the guy who decided not to rent to them posted it. You know and I know that ain’t professional and that he posted it to show out. If you don’t want to hang around those people nobody forcing you but if you don’t think him posting it is at least corny ain’t really nothing further to discuss.

it’s like denying somebody a job and telling the whole world why. He obviously wanted feedback

Posted what? THEY posted the picture. He didn't sneak a photo of them and post it. And he isn't showing their faces, so who's he embarrassing?

People do the shit you described ALL THE TIME! You've never seen anyone teaching people and giving examples of the wrong way to do it? A bad resume, poor dress for an interview, etc. They'll show you bad resumes they've seen with the name removed. They'll show people dressed wrong. They'll show videos of people doing a job the wrong (potentially dangerous) way, and ask you what they did wrong. How's this different, and not a teaching moment?

This is some real world shit people need to understand. Let young people see, and parents show their kids, how you present yourself can have negative consequences.

Posted what? THEY posted the picture. He didn't sneak a photo of them and post it. And he isn't showing their faces, so who's he embarrassing?

People do the shit you described ALL THE TIME! You've never seen anyone teaching people and giving examples of the wrong way to do it? A bad resume, poor dress for an interview, etc. They'll show you bad resumes they've seen with the name removed. They'll show people dressed wrong. They'll show videos of people doing a job the wrong (potentially dangerous) way, and ask you what they did wrong. How's this different, and not a teaching moment?

This is some real world shit people need to understand. Let young people see, and parents show their kids, how you present yourself can have negative consequences.

Giving examples in a one on one is one thing posting online is another thing and you know this. If I got a public pic on my page of my kid. Is it wrong I don’t want a stranger to post it with a caption? Like bruh you get it but want to argue. And I think we all know by the time we old enough to get an apartment that our image matters. Do you personally want to pay a landlord that might go on your page and do some goofy shit. You personally? Niggas in the thread also said it was lame before you get all biased.

I do agree we have to hold our people accountable and have these teachable moments. I don’t think that’s what ol’ boy was doing here though. Unless in some way he was trying to show others what not to do, but that’s not evident.

I do agree we have to hold our people accountable and have these teachable moments. I don’t think that’s what ol’ boy was doing here though. Unless in some way he was trying to show others what not to do, but that’s not evident.

thank you like damn in one thread miggas say kids run to social media too much but then co sign this shit. Nobody in this thread wants a landlord like that and we know it.

The reason it seems like a teachable moment to me is, from what I can see, he edited the picture to not show their faces, and didn't give any names. His emphasis was on showing the behavior, not embarrassing the people.

The reason it seems like a teachable moment to me is, from what I can see, he edited the picture to not show their faces, and didn't give any names. His emphasis was on showing the behavior, not embarrassing the people.
Possibly, but I interpret it more so as him shaming those men for clout, even if he didn’t show their face. We’re both speculating though, so I’ll agree to disagree.

Back