Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + And Another One: Paramount+ Launching Streaming Service

Inori

NAWF

Looks like theyll be streaming stuff from CBS, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, Paramount Pictures and some others.

Theyre bringing back Frasier for some reason, rebooting Rugrats, A Halo Tv Series and some other stuff.

Only thing I saw that stuck out to me so far was Avatar studios..

I've bought too many DVDs & Pirated too much to give these MFs new money for old shit. There are even free stream piracy sites now. I respect the hustle tho.
:sayword:

These tv folks doing way too many separate streaming services. Ain't nobody about to pay for all these separate services. It also does them no good for people drop a service for a couple of months to pick a different service to watch a particular show then drop that service when they're finished watching that specific show.

Better off partnering with a bigger service than to keep creating all these separate services IMO.

They are bringing back Fraiser.

Kelsey Grammer bring trying to bring this back for years. It will prolly be fraiser and niles (his brother) and a new cast.

Fraiser is one of my favorites. But I dont know bout this

CBS/viacom/paramount got enough shit to cover all bases. The reality tv content from cbs, MTV, vh1 is gonna separate them from the pack. Should be interesting.

this is one streaming service im interested in

I came real close to copping HBO Max but didn't.

that Real World reboot with original cast moving back in will probably become a thing where they do it with all the seasons.

Yo MTV Raps! got my attention. Plus im sure they gone have a lot of throw back shit on there and start bringing other shit back too

Back