Welcome To aBlackWeb

And Another One: Dr. Boyce Watkins Exposed as Fraud(?!?) Beefs With Old Co-Host Yvette C.

a.mann

Seriously what is going on within the black "conscious community"??

Ever since President Obama left office it's been damn near all out civil war
(I actually have a theory as to why this may not be a coincidence,later for that)

Anyway for the last year and some change....Cats have been beefing nonstop, getting exposed left & right, and finding themselves on that Summer (Winter?) Jam screen

Up next now is Dr. Boyce Watkins

And it doesn't look good. Appears as if he not in the business of teaching black business, but exploiting black trauma and grievance. "Selling hopes and dreams" as his "business partner" Charles Wu admitted to

Well his old cohort Yvette Carnell didn't take well to this revelation so she decided to lay some "shether" on Boyce with data and statistics as to why he is nothing but a snake oils man....a con man...a fraud...a charlatan. Ironically enough everything Boyce accused Umar of being

Last edited:
The whole thing about Dr.Umar being a fraud was bullshit, but I wouldn't be surprised about this nigga. With that said, I won't be quick to say he is one.

I don't take none of these niggas serious like that. They drop some gems sometimes, and have valid points, criticisms, and concerns about the black community, but I don't take anything they say as gospel.

If you can apply it to your life, and make it work for you, cool, but don't try to emulate these niggas cuz you think they know best. They don't .

All!of them are hustlers and they are fleecing the sheep. Even their names sound made up. What the fuck is a Umar?

Ill just say this its funny how young nigga use to stay at Al and Jesse necks.co-opting narrative and these new cats they worship are actually the characterizations they made of Al and Jesse and the characterizations they repeated from others..

The whole thing about Dr.Umar being a fraud was bullshit, but I wouldn't be surprised about this nigga. With that said, I won't be quick to say he is one.

So there is a school?

And those videos showed nothing incriminating of Boyce.

So there is a school?

And those videos showed nothing incriminating of Boyce.

Idk why people think schools are built over night, especially a black school. Yall don't think the brotha is having to go through red tape? It's fucked up that black people are trying to tear the brotha down and plus you can see when the money is taken out lol With that said I bet $10m abw bucks that the school will be up by the end of 2018.

the school is within all of us...

8EB11E399B5B89196D9F19C20649A3C25CABA713

Idk why people think schools are built over night, especially a black school. Yall don't think the brotha is having to go through red tape? It's fucked up that black people are trying to tear the brotha down and plus you can see when the money is taken out lol With that said I bet $10m abw bucks that the school will be up by the end of 2018.

Ill take that bet

When it comes to money people want results. All he's got is excuses and no producing. Anybody that's donated to him has been well within their right to question his motives for a minute now. It's a cloud over his head that he's earned. With any type of investment, a person would need to have something to show at this point. If he proves his doubters wrong, great. But until then I can't fault anybody for questioning him with that money.

You make great points. I do think his intentions are genuine, but you're right about people wanting to see results. However, I'm sure over half of the people talking down on homie never donated a penny.

lol I wanna see what yall gonna be saying when the school is up "man he aint teachin them shit tho, he still robbin them"

Back