Welcome To aBlackWeb

Anal yes or no?

1. Lots of lube
2. Attempt with just your dick tip first
3. She should try spreading her own butt cheeks for more accessibility
4. Once she have a butt orgasm, it’ll become more pleasurable for the both of you
5. Listen to each other, if she says stop...don’t try to negotiate or pull out real fast. Communication is key
6. Get her to use a enema to clean that thang out. Get her to use a vibrator to put/ play with the clit to take her mind off it and need to relax

Bang's post is pretty much rule #6

My s/o enjoyed it each time we did. Judging by her reaction...that orgasm seemed more intense than vaginal.

but you're still putting it in her mouth, right? I mean, that's the definition of "oral sex". So if you don't need to put it anywhere else, then it doesn't need to go inside her mouth according to you...

You new niggas got everything twisted. How, exactly the fuck, can you put your dick anywhere near something looking like this:

50d0cb871ebe6618b075993ab153e159.jpg

and somehow think "I might as well be fucking a man"??? Only fag niggas think that way. Just gone and jump out the closet. It's 2020, that kinda shit is more accepted these days...

FOH... How is it that I'm the one that's over thinking shit when you're the one out here looking at a woman's ass and imagining a man. If you're with a woman, you're with a woman and what y'all do together is inherently heterosexual. The only time sex is homosexual in nature is when you do it with another man.

Shiiiiieeettt...her standing like that in that position is inviting me to eat that azzz...anal...doggy...3sum. Lol

but you're still putting it in her mouth, right? I mean, that's the definition of "oral sex". So if you don't need to put it anywhere else, then it doesn't need to go inside her mouth according to you...

You new niggas got everything twisted. How, exactly the fuck, can you put your dick anywhere near something looking like this:

50d0cb871ebe6618b075993ab153e159.jpg

and somehow think "I might as well be fucking a man"??? Only fag niggas think that way. Just gone and jump out the closet. It's 2020, that kinda shit is more accepted these days...

FOH... How is it that I'm the one that's over thinking shit when you're the one out here looking at a woman's ass and imagining a man. If you're with a woman, you're with a woman and what y'all do together is inherently heterosexual. The only time sex is homosexual in nature is when you do it with another man.

I get what you're saying and all and I pretty much agree... but what if she was into pegging?

Everybody has their limits.

But hey to each their own. That's my motto.

Ive put my pecker in a number of ladies anus'. Its a cool change of pace. Dont have any horror stories, but i always take a shower afterwards and pee.

Back