Welcome To aBlackWeb

Anal yes or no?

It’s like saying “Water from my Brita filter tastes great, but I’m tired of always doing this the same way. Today I’m gonna drink a cup of toilet water.”
analogies aint ya thing kareem.

stay up town bruh

Ky and thumb make sure no long nails at all slip that thumb in while you hitting it from the back

Anal sex like all sex is part physical but also very mental. For most women its about opening herself up to her man. Being vulnerable and letting him know there is a strong since of belonging there. She is trusting you and this is something you should respect and be honored by. The op said his girl is pregnant so it makes sense that she would want to try this. She is after all having his baby. Mentally for her this is just another step of being united and developing a special bond.

Some dont like anal. It has no meaning nor value in their relationship. Thats not a problem and should be respected. My wife and i are not huge fans if it. We probably discussed it for 6 months before trying. We did it only because of the mental meaning for our relationship

Yo thanks for advice my guys, this shit will help alot.I ain't got no anal beads will fingers do the trick? I mean she asked me to fuck her in the ass so she seems comfortable with it already plus she is pregnant so that makes her hornier than usual:sayword:

And yo with condom or no?

No condom

No need for lube

No need for toys

Just beat the pussy up real good and wet before u take the booty.

Last edited:
No matter what you do, you getting shitted and blood on fam. Whenever someone has anal sex bleeding happens sometimes it's microscopic. So you will either notice, the blood and shit or not, eitherway it's there. I say stick to heterosexual sex. A lot of home boys I know all got a disgusting story, and if you do it over time its going to loosen her bowels BTW. So my vote is no thumb_pictorial-narration-of-anal-sex-thehornynun-hi-what-are-you-39711215.png

Back