Welcome To aBlackWeb

Anal yes or no?

MarcoPoloinDis

The Truth
Ayy my fellow brothers and sisters i've got a question for yall..
My girl and I are gonna try anal next week but we both aint done shit like that before.. I was wondering whats yall opinion on that, any tips besides go slow, and what should we buy? Those anal "pumps" or how are they called

1. Lots of lube
2. Attempt with just your dick tip first
3. She should try spreading her own butt cheeks for more accessibility
4. Once she have a butt orgasm, it’ll become more pleasurable for the both of you
5. Listen to each other, if she says stop...don’t try to negotiate or pull out real fast. Communication is key

1. Lots of lube
2. Attempt with just your dick tip first
3. She should try spreading her own butt cheeks for more accessibility
4. Once she have a butt orgasm, it’ll become more pleasurable for the both of you
5. Listen to each other, if she says stop...don’t try to negotiate or pull out real fast. Communication is key
Get her to use a enema to clean that thang out. Get her to use a vibrator to put/ play with the clit to take her mind off it and need to relax

at least you asking.....

thats the first step.

getting her ready starts waaaaaay before you actually start getting her ready.

but damn...yall got it down to the schedule.....

thats whats up.

play on playa

For health reasons she needs to start a cleanse 24 hours prior since u guys have the day picked out.

Now to be successful u need a training regiment. Buy a small anal plug. Experiment with that first. The goal is for her to able to keep it in during a regular session. Next u want to go up a size and do the same thing. Once she can do this ur probably ready. Slow and steady. The amount of lube needed and which to use can be figured out during the training period.

Some suggestions... have walk around with the anal plug in the house. Try beads to enchance her orgasm as this will help her mentally equate anal sex to a good experience. Try anal with her on top of u and not doggie. This allows her to control the depth and the pace.

Good luck

25 years of marriage and a practicing bdsm/kink couple. Safe and sane.

Yo thanks for advice my guys, this shit will help alot.I ain't got no anal beads will fingers do the trick? I mean she asked me to fuck her in the ass so she seems comfortable with it already plus she is pregnant so that makes her hornier than usual:sayword:

And yo with condom or no?

Yo thanks for advice my guys, this shit will help alot.I ain't got no anal beads will fingers do the trick? I mean she asked me to fuck her in the ass so she seems comfortable with it already plus she is pregnant so that makes her hornier than usual:sayword:

And yo with condom or no?
they got frozen anal beads too from what i had heard.

NH

Anal beads are less for anal training and more for orgasm. What u do is insert them in her and as ur fucking doggie style she lets u know when she is about to cum. Slowly pull them out one bead at a time and her orgasm will be enhanced. This will help her equate anal insertions to orgasm.

Fingers are small. Unless u can get close to a fist in there she will probably complain going from finger to penis.

Condom/no condom is ur choice. Its ur girl. If she cleanses properly that will help prevent a uti.

Anal beads are less for anal training and more for orgasm. What u do is insert them in her and as ur fucking doggie style she lets u know when she is about to cum. Slowly pull them out one bead at a time and her orgasm will be enhanced. This will help her equate anal insertions to orgasm.

Fingers are small. Unless u can get close to a fist in there she will probably complain going from finger to penis.

Condom/no condom is ur choice. Its ur girl. If she cleanses properly that will help prevent a uti.
see...this here.

this is why his lady held him down and got him bail money.

Back