Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Am!rah Dyme

For real.

I've heard rumours she's seeking for a butt reduction as well.

Never seen a woman enjoying being a fap stash online, hating it and hating the same body who keep her high profit afloat all at once.
She going that Katt Leya route. Looked perfectly fine in the beginning. Now she look like a Duck Thot. Vanity is a mofo though. We all better appreciate how she look now. A few years from now she'll be unrecognizable.
:yikes1:

I believe it. She's been looking real slim the last two months. Def tryna lose that ass.

Exactly. She used to complain about how she began feeling the weight of her ass and hips when she's walking. And apparently, she want to marry soon and she's a Muslim, so it's possible she try to use the excuse of her desire from driving herself away of the whole haram thing as a means to screw off her own looks.

Which is just silly, because if she's fiancée to a Sudanese man, that's the best way to make him leave. I know the Sudanese cousins well enough to know they like them booties huge.

She's so vain it's just stupid.

If she doesn't like her natural planturous appareance, she can still follow the same path than KingSteph: eating her way into morbid obesity.

This way, she still get money (even more given the fact black men are reportedly tripping over it) , could any longer recognize herself in the mirror, get further marriageable for Sudanese standards and the the weight of her cheeks will be the last of her concerns.

:ualreadyknow:

Okay, I'm tripping. I just want to eat some fat ass.

She's so vain it's just stupid.

If she doesn't like her natural planturous appareance, she can still follow the same path than KingSteph: eating her way into morbid obesity.

This way, she still get money (even more given the fact black men are reportedly tripping over it) , could any longer recognize herself in the mirror, get further marriageable for Sudanese standards and the the weight of her cheeks will be the last of her concerns.

:ualreadyknow:

Okay, I'm tripping. I just want to eat some fat ass.
20200919_131511.jpg

Back