Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Am!rah Dyme

lol niggas was mad af last year when I kept saying she was a BAB.

"She's 100% natural!!!!"

:hahaha:

yeah... still kinda cheesed about it lol.

This fuckin' sexy broad swore to the heavens to earth that she had never done anything of that matter. Made countless posts about it, typing up paragraphs upon paragraphs. And me being a good-hearted muh'fucka believed her like "it's 2019, why would she lie? All of these Insta-hoes are doing and owning it..."

I'd raw dog and bust up in it still... I ain't gon' front lol. Just won't wife up.

This fuckin' sexy broad swore to the heavens to earth that she had never done anything of that matter. Made countless posts about it, typing up paragraphs upon paragraphs. And me being a good-hearted muh'fucka believed her like "it's 2019, why would she lie? All of these Insta-hoes are doing and owning it..."

I'd raw dog and bust up in it still... I ain't gon' front lol. Just won't wife up.
Me too bruh smh

Chela used to talk so much shit about women who used to sell their bodies online, have cashapps in their bio, etc. That was when she used to have a man, though. Now look at her, lol.

It's always best to take the things IG hoes say or just any women that are super into social media, with a grain of salt. Let their actions do the talking, it will show their true colors 100% of the time.

Chela used to talk so much shit about women who used to sell their bodies online, have cashapps in their bio, etc. That was when she used to have a man, though. Now look at her, lol.

It's always best to take the things IG hoes say or just any women that are super into social media, with a grain of salt. Let their actions do the talking, it will show their true colors 100% of the time.

Back