Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Am!rah Dyme

View attachment 167453

Nothin else needs to be done. She need to stop

But see man you can't tell these women that though b/c no matter how much you tell them nothing is wrong with there looks some of them keep going until they look deformed as fuck in some cases.

I think Amirah has some serious self-esteem issues though. I remember awhile back she said in a post in her IG video that she was sexually assaulted as a teen. So Idk if that may play a part in her psychological make up or not.

I just want two things to happen before I due

1) get my just due for coining the phrase Build A Body

2) and I havent been wrong about calling a chick a BAB yet

I'm shocked and appalled by this revelation. Didn't take away from the smash in the least but shorty was going hard on how she was natural.

My Coalition brother @Chicity tried to tell me but I didn't want to believe. What's next water isn't wet? Ice isn't cold? CDs are no longer being made???

Travesty
Cats putting ice cubes with they cereal or sugar on they rice

I look at a female like her and it could very well be self esteem issues but it also can be some shit like "that broad making more money than me. Let me get these titty implants and lip injections".
I hope she don't come back stiff as a wall.
Look at Katt Leya and when she first hopped on the scene. Not long after got shit done and look like a duck with a fat ass now.
Aye mane say mane..... I'll still save katt right now

Back