Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Am!rah Dyme

Im new here, can someone fill me in what this whole dubai things is about? Every other thot seems to go there

You get these guys who come from rich wealthy oil families in Dubai that creep up in said "attractive" IG models DMs and make a proposal to fly those women out to have them indecent things to them (vice versa) for x-amount of dollars [10-15K]. Then you have the dumb "models" brag about their "lifestyle" through their pics on IG (material items) when they just whore themselves out as an accomplishment.

You get these guys who come from rich wealthy oil families in Dubai that creep up in said "attractive" IG models DMs and make a proposal to fly those women out to have them indecent things to them (vice versa) for x-amount of dollars [10-15K]. Then you have the dumb "models" brag about their "lifestyle" through their pics on IG (material items) when they just whore themselves out as an accomplishment.

Ah that explains it

I already ruled that tournament the 2018 tournament.

It was way too early in the year to say which model ran 2019

I already ruled that tournament the 2018 tournament.

It was way too early in the year to say which model ran 2019

The next tournament should Top 5 IG Model of ABW.... Similar to starting 5 for an IG Model all star team for ABW

Back