Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Am!rah Dyme

Physically the woman is impeccable.
But there is something off with her energy. There's a vacancy in her eyes....and not just intellectually.

She doesn't even look ""fun"" to be around
Man all she gotta do is just lay there a couple times of day for me and her and I'd live a long happy life.
I ain't searching for shit in her eyes

Physically the woman is impeccable.
But there is something off with her energy. There's a vacancy in her eyes....and not just intellectually.

She doesn't even look ""fun"" to be around

Which 'IG' model eyes aren't vacant, and look fun to be with?... Not even trying to be funny.

Please point em out.

Man all she gotta do is just lay there a couple times of day for me and her and I'd live a long happy life
I ain't searching for shit in her eyes

Fuck with enough "dymes" and you'll feel what I'm sayin'

:sayword:

Not to be on some elitist shit concerning pussy...but got-damn!
How are old you blokes?
""All she has to do is just lay there"?

Y'all niggas still ecstatic just to be getting some? This late in the game???

Not saying the broad has to be a fuckin' Rhodes Scholar, or be on some pseudo celestial soul sister shit like Erykah Badu
But the level I'm on she has to do far more than just "be there" to satisfy my appetite

haha. this nigga yappin bout "she doesn't seem like a very nice person." lol you internet niggas tho

Okay, a visual clarification for the you niggas that hopped on the short bus in the morning.

Yes, physically is Amirah bad .....but see this???

At no damn question as to which one you'll have a hellava of lot MORE ""fun"" time with

Last edited:
Back