Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Am!rah Dyme

patrice.png
I suspect she's a BAB

lol i been called that shit and niggas aint wanna believe me. Even her shirts say BAB

Yall dumb niggas still think shes a BAB but cant see all that cellulite? I hate you all

Jessica Kylie got twice the amount of cellulite as Amirah fam.

And for the record, i dont give 2 fucks about that BAB shit, smash on both... ijs.

I don't think she transferred anything...because when she bends over, her ass looks hella normal to me.

I know that sounds odd, but check that video where she's in Jamaica on a canoe. *Kanye shrugs*

Plus, she says it's all natural, I actually believe her... It's 2019, why should she lie/hide about doing that shit? For what? Just own it like the rest of the model hos on IG and keep it moving lol.

I don't think she transferred anything...because when she bends over, her ass looks hella normal to me.

I know that sounds odd, but check that video where she's in Jamaica on a canoe. *Kanye shrugs*

Plus, she says it's all natural, I actually believe her... It's 2019, why should she lie/hide about doing that shit? For what? Just own it like the rest of the model hos on IG and keep it moving lol.
This my first time seeing you make a post in years of IC posting BUT this is your greatest post sir....

lol really bruh?

Damn near all the BABs are still walking around saying they're natural including this bitch

FluidBonyKingbird-size_restricted.gif

She's a bab fam, it's ok to still wanna smash her, it's not the end of the world. But fax are fax.

lol really bruh?

Damn near all the BABs are still walking around saying they're natural including this bitch

FluidBonyKingbird-size_restricted.gif

She's a bab fam, it's ok to still wanna smash her, it's not the end of the world. But fax are fax.

Breddrin... there are enough models on the gram that have admitted to altering their body, what are you talking about? One comes to mind off the rip is Bernice Burgos(sp?).
There's no sense in denying it, almost all of the lost, spiritually wounded woman are doing and owning it. It is what it is, it ain't stopping the thirsty.

I personally don't rock with it, I like natural looking women. But trust me, if you step out more you'll see that real, great looking female bodies do exist lol.

Breddrin... there are enough models on the gram that have admitted to altering their body, what are you talking about? One comes to mind off the rip is Bernice Burgos(sp?).
There's no sense in denying it, almost all of the lost, spiritually wounded woman are doing and owning it. It is what it is, it ain't stopping the thirsty.

I personally don't rock with it, I like natural looking women. But trust me, if you step out more you'll see that real, great looking female bodies do exist lol.

I personally don't care about that bab shit, so when i see a BAB it doesn't bother me. It's YALL who care if a chick is a bab or not, that's why it's hard to come to terms with when it's a chick yall really like lol

Whether Amirah is a bab or not, idgaf i'm still smashing.

Back