Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW American Skin

It was decent but I got to the end/wtf part and it just pissed me off. I saw it coming but still
It was some deep dialogue at times and I knew something had to give and I think I was looking for something happier on a dark subject. The media ain't shit tho and I was pissed too

It was some deep dialogue at times and I knew something had to give and I think I was looking for something happier on a dark subject. The media ain't shit tho and I was pissed too

I just finished the film with a feeling like the message that it was tryna convey wasnt for us... but tryna make other folks see. Yeah the dialogue was good but it wasnt anything WE havent said/heard before. If it reaches someone... good on them... I applaud the effort, and the dialogue was good like you said... I wasnt expecting rainbows and sunshine in the end but this joint overall just pissed me off.

Art is supposed to evoke some kind of emotion tho so they succeded in that regard

I just finished the film with a feeling like the message that it was tryna convey wasnt for us... but tryna make other folks see. Yeah the dialogue was good but it wasnt anything WE havent said/heard before. If it reaches someone... good on them... I applaud the effort, and the dialogue was good like you said... I wasnt expecting rainbows and sunshine in the end but this joint overall just pissed me off.

Art is supposed to evoke some kind of emotion tho so they succeded in that regard
I think I agree, the real target audience might never see this and hear the message

Back