Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW American Skin

I have a really serious question about Nate Parker, as it relates to Chadwick Boseman...but I'm not gonna ask it because there is no way to ask it that DOESN'T sound OD disrespectful.

I have a really serious question about Nate Parker, as it relates to Chadwick Boseman...but I'm not gonna ask it because there is no way to ask it that DOESN'T sound OD disrespectful.
If Nates name wasn't thrown in the mud would he have been Panther you're thinking?

If Nates name wasn't thrown in the mud would he have been Panther you're thinking?

Na, not that specifically. But along those same lines. Nate Parker always had a certain lane, to me. Then the MeToo shit happened and Hollywood turned their back on him. I always felt like Boseman kinda stepped into that lane a bit and ran with it. I mean, he eventually started doing way more action-heavy shit like Black Panther. But for a while there, he was the 'historical famous black dude' movie guy, and that kinda used to be Nate Parker's before.

I wonder with Boseman gone now, if that will mean anything for Nate Parker's career.

smh none of you niggas answered my question....had to Google this shit. this is a movie. Ugh. How they gonna fit this much story in a 1hr 30mins.

Needs to be a 4 episode miniseries atleast

Majors was always the heir to Chadwicks throne anyway

If they hadn't already cast him as a villain in the MCU I'm sure he would have been on the top of the list as a recast for T'Challa

Back