Welcome To aBlackWeb

FX American Horror Story: Delicate, Part Two

Because it's an ensemble,I'm cool with this ,but she will be missed

It went on w/out Lange so it can go on w/out Sarah at least this season

I'm excited about this slasher season

I know they'll have a twist,but they been on a streak for 2 seasons of great seasons

I really liked Cult and Apocalypse a lot

Roanoke was fire until the last few eps,but fell off near the end.

Because it's an ensemble,I'm cool with this ,but she will be missed

It went on w/out Lange so it can go on w/out Sarah at least this season

I'm excited about this slasher season

I know they'll have a twist,but they been on a streak for 2 seasons of great seasons

I really liked Cult and Apocalypse a lot

Roanoke was fire until the last few eps,but fell off near the end.
Roanoke was ok but lost me with that.. cabin in the woods type feel

Roanoke was ok but lost me with that.. cabin in the woods type feel

it was no where near as meta or good as Cabin In The Woods

I recently rewatched Cabin and it's way better than I thought and I liked it back then

but Roanoke fell off when the actors and real ppl went back to the house.They ran out of ideas and had nothing clever to bring and killed them off in dumb ways fast

Then the real ghosts and the Scathach who was played by Gaga weren't as interesting in "the real world" side

They had some good shit before they went into the random cannibals and all that shit

Damn. That aint a good look

Of course they'll be back in a future season

just like Lange came back

It’s about time to let others shine and entrust a new cast for future seasons. It gets old w the same cast telling new stories every season.

It’s about time to let others shine and entrust a new cast for future seasons. It gets old w the same cast telling new stories every season.

They got Princess Leia's daughter who been on here twice already and Emma been on here since season 3 on and off

Yeah they gotta switch it,up,but I always want sarah to be in it and Evan Peters somehow

New season looking good going by the promos

First three seasons was some of the best TV off all time....

Imo nothing lived up to those first three yet....

First three seasons was some of the best TV off all time....

Imo nothing lived up to those first three yet....

Last season was dope, i just wish they did more with the murder house on it but word is they might be doing a follow up to the last season.

Idk how this season gonna be. Once you seen one serial killer movie u done seen em all so idk how this shit gonna any different as a show.

Back