Welcome To aBlackWeb

FX American Horror Story: Delicate, Part Two

This season is insane

last ep in Murderhouse was one of the best eps ever

I wonder why madison didn't notice that Billy Dean looks like Cordelia or that Moira looks like Mrytle,or Zoe looks like violent,or Constance looks like Fiona

I wonder when we'll see Mike's real father?

I wonder what happened to the 2 other devil worshippers? Lavay and the chick who plays Pepper?

I wish we got more than 10 eps ,but as long as the stick to the landing I'm cool

Mallory might be an angel and not a witch and I think the witches are already dead or this is all a premonition

because they’re all different characters, just played by the same actor/actress...

This started out good but it's just unwatchable to me now. The Haunting of Hill House took AHS style and made it a goat show.

Nah this season is crazy to me.

Technically The original The Haunting of Hill House inspired a lot of ghost stories like The Shining and I'm sure AHS.

The Red Room is like room 217 in The Shining and Red room/Red Rum

This ep was dark

There's a plot hole.Delia says she brought Myrtle back 2 yrs before the apocalypse ,but in the scene from 3 yrs ago Myrtle is alive and tells delia about Michael and the meeting.

it reminded me of The twilight Zone movie when Delia made their wife's disappear

Coco's powers are funny

Nan in hell scaring ppl

I'm fucking with it

I think Michael is gonna go Thanos next week

Best season in a long while but they gotta stop s the same actor/actress playing so many characters. It’s hard to keep convincing yourself they’re another person over and over in the same season. I get they’re flashbacks at times, but Jesus, hire some other fucking people for other roles. Ex. Evan Peters is now going to play a dude who becomes a follower of ‘Michael’. Could’ve gone to someone else.

Whatever happened to Dandy? That dude was top notch.

Best season in a long while but they gotta stop s the same actor/actress playing so many characters. It’s hard to keep convincing yourself they’re another person over and over in the same season. I get they’re flashbacks at times, but Jesus, hire some other fucking people for other roles. Ex. Evan Peters is now going to play a dude who becomes a follower of ‘Michael’. Could’ve gone to someone else.

Whatever happened to Dandy? That dude was top notch.

the freaks killed him

How long Murphy can involved with this

He made some great shows on FX back in the day

Honestly the only AHS I've watched a full season was Coven.

Shyt is hard to full thru when I got so many other shows

Just like every season, ima give this a shot. And I'm actually excited about the concept this time.

Sidenote have they put apocalypse on any streaming services yet? Been waiting for it to come on somewhere so I can binge it

I made it to the point last year where she killed the dude knocking on her door

This truly hurts my heart tho. She’s one of my favs. But just like when Jessica Lange left they always erase someone big before they head in a totally diff direction. It makes sense.

Back