Welcome To aBlackWeb

FX American Horror Story: Delicate, Part Two (4/3)

Yeah so I had to gouge my eyes out for obvious reasons.

Aside from that...I'm just going wit the motions and seeing where this goes.

Ahs was created by 2 flaming gay niggas...why yall surprised every season when something gay happens lol

Every season they manage to out gay the next and I be like im done wit this shit but then I end up watchin again cause aint nothin else on and some crazy shit'll happen

so nh I just flip away on the gay shit

Legit didn't know this
Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk created it. They also created Glee, Nip/Tuck, and Pose.

ryan-murphy-brad-falchuck-image.jpg

My bad actually just ryan murphy (the bald one) is gay.

But yea....stop acting brand new like yall don't know AHS is gay 8 seasons later lol

Well I must say...their promo commercials leads up to the new seasons are GOAT.

I was not wxpexpect ass rape in 2 episodes in NH pause. The blatant faggotry is appalling also minus that ep2 was trash and all over the place.
They did niggas getting raped in the first episode on hotel tho...

I haven't seen the ep yet but this is the last show I would expect to shock me with anything. The grotesque shit is normal. Tighten up fam lol

Ok enough of all that shyt...da fucc is going on tho? These muthafuccas are androids?

I'm lost as fuck already! I'm going to need some help figuring this out...dude killed Nana? Kathy is, fuck, I don't know! Help this make sense!!!!!

I'm lost as fuck already! I'm going to need some help figuring this out...dude killed Nana? Kathy is, fuck, I don't know! Help this make sense!!!!!

Seems like some shyt going on where their minds are being fucc'd wit.

This season is insane

last ep in Murderhouse was one of the best eps ever

I wonder why madison didn't notice that Billy Dean looks like Cordelia or that Moira looks like Mrytle,or Zoe looks like violent,or Constance looks like Fiona

I wonder when we'll see Mike's real father?

I wonder what happened to the 2 other devil worshippers? Lavay and the chick who plays Pepper?

I wish we got more than 10 eps ,but as long as the stick to the landing I'm cool

Mallory might be an angel and not a witch and I think the witches are already dead or this is all a premonition

Last edited:
yea that last episode was the best I seen ina minute

kinda bummed that it seems to be the only ep related to Murder house but im happy they gave us that shit. Its like they tied up loose ends and gave us a somewhat happy ending from that season.

Im guessing now shit will shift back to the current season.

yea that last episode was the best I seen ina minute

kinda bummed that it seems to be the only ep related to Murder house but im happy they gave us that shit. Its like they tied up loose ends and gave us a somewhat happy ending from that season.

I'm guessing now shit will shift back to the current season.

We might still go back to Murder House because this was billed as a coven/Murder House crossover

Also I assume Cordelia gave Madison the money to buy the house,so I guess they still own it.

Even though she might be playing Fiona from Coven Jessica Lange is in another ep possibly playing Constance.
I wonder where Zoe,Queenie,and Misty are in the current time.

Michael told Mallory he thought he already killed all the witches and said he already won so that's why I think the witches are ghosts and I think it's Halloween the night they went to the Outpost.

Back