Welcome To aBlackWeb

FX American Horror Story: Delicate, Part Two

I can't even remember
It was based In the early days of AIDS in the New York gay scene but actually ended up being a great story by the end imo

The cinematography was the best they ever had, and they actually stuck to the Landing better than some other seasons

But I was definitely hesitant because of all the gayness

It was based In the early days of AIDS in the New York gay scene but actually ended up being a great story by the end imo

The cinematography was the best they ever had, and they actually stuck to the Landing better than some other seasons

But I was definitely hesitant because of all the gayness
Yea yeah got it i remeber with Silar he will always be Silar

Still not caught up
It took me about eight times to get over my severe “Homophobia” or whatever to run through last season.

I was actually suprised at how good it was. It was almost like a companion piece to the Jeffrey Dahmer movie that Ryan also did.

I guess I'll check it out. My problem with this series is that they've done an Apocalypse season. We've seen ultimate evil thwarted. After you've gone to that well, everything else seems...blah in comparison.

I kinda felt the same way about Supernatural. It started out as being about some dudes fighting monsters. At some point they were up against the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and the Devil. Once they came out of that, it was like "Alright where could you possibly go from there." To their credit, they found a way to raise the stakes even higher. With AHS, they kinda have just dialed it back and act as if that whole Apocalypse thing never happened (I guess canonically it never did).

The Halloween season is upon us.

Like an abused partner I'm back for more.

I kinda like it when this shit be cringe too

Back