Welcome To aBlackWeb

FX American Horror Story: Delicate, Part Two

Never seen this show but my girl said we need to try it out.

Yall sayin season 1 was the best?

Season 1 best

I dont even know how i feel about this season (yea i know it just started) but got dammit get into the shit we all wantin to see. The reintroduction to the murder house story

Season 1 best

I dont even know how i feel about this season (yea i know it just started) but got dammit get into the shit we all wantin to see. The reintroduction to the murder house story

I thought the end of episode 1 already connected to the murder house story.

Isn't dude that came in at the end(Michael Langdon) that anti-christ kid from Season 1 all grown up?

I thought the end of of episode 1 already connect to the murder house story.

Isn't dude that came in at the end(Michael Langdon) that anti-christ kid from Season 1 all grown up?

He is?? i dont know man.. I guess I need to go back and just rewatch the whole damn ep cause sometimes the eps do take more than 1 watch for me to connect shit

He is?? i dont know man.. I guess I need to go back and just rewatch the whole damn ep cause sometimes the eps do take more than 1 watch for me to connect shit

When dude got out of the horse buggy shit he showed his ID.. let me grab a screenshot

Screen-Shot-2018-09-13-at-5.51.41-PM.jpg

I thought the end of episode 1 already connected to the murder house story.

Yes he is the very same baby that killed his nanny in the last ep. The witches of the Coven will be returning this season as well.

Season 1 and whatever the season Coven was were the best...I think that was 3. I haven't finished any other season.

This one is off to a promising start though...

First 10 mins or so had me triggered lol

Idk how I feel about this one yet, granted I've been turned off from this show since that circus one.

Kinda skeptical Looks like this on is gonna be a slow burn .. Im tired of the fall out shelter already.. by episode 4 it should pop

Back