Welcome To aBlackWeb

American Horror Story season 7 will cover the 2016 presidental election

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Speaking on Watch What Happens Live, AHS co-creator Ryan Murphy said: “Well I don’t have a title, but the season we begin shooting in June is going to be about the election that we just went through. So I think that will be interesting for a lot of people.”

"Will there be, like, a Trump in it?" asked host Andy Cohen. "Er, maybe," was the only reply.

It's quite a shift in approach - American Horror Story has tended towards more abstract horror themes for each of its self-contained seasons, although Season 6's Roanoke did take on a historical situation (albeit one shrouded in mystery).

Murphy said nothing more about how the show would approach adapting last year's political events into a horror narrative.
There's far more to come beyond that - AHS was recently renewed up until at least Season 9, with at least one future storyline planned to be a crossover between the show's Coven and Murder House seasons.

Yo where the fuck is House of Cards? Didn't last season drop in Jan last year?
It don't come out til end of may....

857ea649bb656eb429631a20b549c347.jpg

Well the 2016 election was pretty scary. Especially the end result.

i bailed on this after the new orleans one

is this still good? or has it gotten back to being good?

i bailed on this after the new orleans one

is this still good? or has it gotten back to being good?
Their seasons are on and off...coven (the last one you saw) is my favorite season. The one after that (freakshow) was trash, and the last one (hotel) was good to me.

But I hear all the time of people saying they love freakshow and hate hotel so....preference I guess.

It seems like it flops back and forth between trash and good seasons.
Murder House - Good/great
Asylum - Ass
Coven - Great
Freak show - Cheeks
Hotel - Good
Roanoke - Butt

murder house really set the bar high for me

like, i was ready to crown this as a top 10 show of all time, but like everyone has mentioned, the flip flopping of good and bad seasons was just tew much to endure

Back