Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hulu American Horror Stories (Season 3)

From what I understand is the original AHS is an anthology series where every season is a different overall story arc than the previous season.

This show is also a Anthology, but instead of a story arc for the whole season, every single episode will be different. Just under the AHS umbrella.

From what I understand is the original AHS is an anthology series where every season is a different overall story arc than the previous season.

This show is also a Anthology, but instead of a story arc for the whole season, every single episode will be different. Just under the AHS umbrella.
I’m fucking with that concept. The past couple seasons haven’t held my attention like previous ones the story drags so this might keep shit fresh

I’m fucking with that concept. The past couple seasons haven’t held my attention like previous ones the story drags so this might keep shit fresh
Thats the same way i feel. Each season ive seen will have its moments but theres a ton of filler episodes I feel and thats bad for Horror. Containing each story into 60min episodes should be way better.

Thats the same way i feel. Each season ive seen will have its moments but theres a ton of filler episodes I feel and thats bad for Horror. Containing each story into 60min episodes should be way better.

Cosign. They really botched the Apocalypse storyline. That was basically the season that tired everything together and it turned out weak. The antichrist was a fruity and whiny bitch. Then they followed that story with a camp slasher/ghost story? WTF?

Cosign. They really botched the Apocalypse storyline. That was basically the season that tired everything together and it turned out weak. The antichrist was a fruity and whiny bitch. Then they followed that story with a camp slasher/ghost story? WTF?
Honestly shit ain’t been all that great since Coven

Back