Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don't like it either but with all that money and power dude wasn't thinking about a single ting on earth lol.

He was about his empire, revenge and cooking homemade meals for men like Jesse.

I dunno, I'm way over it.

Niggaz be gay.... Yeah we straight, but some niggaz be gay. It just be that way 🤷🏿‍♂️

Shit I grew up with niggaz who were gay... Like we could always tell they was different.. And as kids we naturally distanced ourselves from them and made fun.. But I'm way more mature than that now. I understand that sometimes niggaz be gay. So if I see one on TV, it just is what it is. I just hate when they make it their only characteristic.. Like they're defined by being gay. That's wack. But with ridiculously interesting, compelling, diverse and charismatic characters like Gus, Omar, Job...I don't even give a fuck

Let them niggaz be gay ✊🏿

Does it honestly matter? It's not like Gus is flamboyant or anything to make anyone uncomfortable
No at this point it doesn't but why a black character like gus has to be gay. I mean is always a agenda behind making us gay and the one time we have a black character like gus they just had to throw something like this in there. That's all we are saying here.

No at this point it doesn't but why a black character like gus has to be gay. I mean is always a agenda behind making us gay and the one time we have a black character like gus they just had to throw something like this in there. That's all we are saying here.
In this show he’s hispanic (I don’t know the actor’s nationality). And there’s a lot of heterosexual badass hispanics in the show, Lalo for one.

Why a Latino (because he's Latino considering he's Chilean) character like Gus has to be gay isn't a thought that crosses my mind as a Latino. Some of the coldest characters in TV history have been gay. Have we forgot about Omar?

lol at not taking issue with Gus, the badass "black character" being a ruthless murderous drug kingpin pushing drugs into the community..

it's him being gay that's the agenda to besmirch the black image that pisses folks off

Also him being gay has a plot point.

If he was straight he might have a wife and family. And not be so lonely

But he's gay. And because he's gay he knows the cartel will ridicule, torture, and murder anyone he loves because they don't violate the women and children rule. Which makes him a much colder individual.

I need to watch that scene again because I don't remember that guy being his husband/boyfriend. I thought he was just a good friend and the don had him killed

It was only until this recent episode at the bar that made me think Gus was possibly gay

I dunno, I'm way over it.

Niggaz be gay.... Yeah we straight, but some niggaz be gay. It just be that way 🤷🏿‍♂️

Shit I grew up with niggaz who were gay... Like we could always tell they was different.. And as kids we naturally distanced ourselves from them and made fun.. But I'm way more mature than that now. I understand that sometimes niggaz be gay. So if I see one on TV, it just is what it is. I just hate when they make it their only characteristic.. Like they're defined by being gay. That's wack. But with ridiculously interesting, compelling, diverse and charismatic characters like Gus, Omar, Job...I don't even give a fuck

Let them niggaz be gay ✊🏿

Yall niggas really discussing this.

I was jus joking.

Gus my nigga thru n thru. 5 top character

Back