Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - Anne Rice's Mayfair Witches

he's attached to the family and always seduces the current heir....

I think Rowan could feel him on the plane cuz of that attachment. She just doesn't know it yet

he's attached to the family and always seduces the current heir....

I think Rowan could feel him on the plane cuz of that attachment. She just doesn't know it yet
I feel like they kind of hinted at it when she was in the shower and he was about to open the curtains. It was a big 'onto the next one' moment lol

I think she noticed it too when she yelled out no

The fire was too predicable. Knew something was going to happen to get her to leave

Fucking hell that was brutal. He made her slam her head onto the brick because she had the necklace on?

What happened when they interlocked fingers?

The fire was too predicable. Knew something was going to happen to get her to leave

Fucking hell that was brutal. He made her slam her head onto the brick because she had the necklace on?

What happened when they interlocked fingers?
Both their powers worked together

I'm wildly curious how much the talamasca observed during season 1 of interview.

Like how long did it take to verify that Lestat was in new Orleans and he was a vampire.

I wonder if they documented him turning Louis and Claudia. If they knew about Claudia's college tour. And ultimately the.massacre at the Mardi gras

Lol I was about to say wow she's already sleeping with him

For someone who is supposed to protect her he seems to be leaving her alone a lot

Previews look weird as hell

After watching the explanation behind the scene clip after the episode

They really didn't explain stuff well in the show but now I understand. Guess I'll have to just watch that after the episodes

This really is a tough watch at times...

I see that direction they're going in.... And I know where it "should" arrive.... But I'm struggling on the way they chose to get there.

Mona Mayfair is a huge character....I think that's who Tessa is

You got Aaron Lightener & Michael Curry blended into the one character of Cispen... Who has almost no personality characteristics of either major character he's blended from.

I mean, they changed a lot with interview... But I saw the point in those changes....

I'm struggling with this one. I'm still watching cuz I'm committed. But I'm not as excited

Well that was a time jump. Didn't he just get stabbed at the end of the episode?

Oh that's right. I remember the previews showed this is like Groundhog Day

Why does she still wear the necklace?

Had a feeling she'd trip over the body

Oh shit. She killed her with her powers on purpose
I actually liked this episode

Watching inside the episode and they actually did a great job this time IMO

I liked this episode

So it wasn't just the loop. She's sleeping with Cip. Man she's easy lol

Had a feeling something was going to happen to Tessa

The only thing I was confused about was the missing necklace but they explained it in the video after and it makes sense

Back