Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - Anne Rice's Mayfair Witches

If anybody wants to talk about this tonight after it shows on TV, no spoilers necessary. It's prolly less than 5 of us who gonna actually watch and talk about it

if theyre releasing a week earlier online i say we just do like we all did with interview(eventually).

when the episode drops online we can discuss freely. what yall think?

I'll be watching weekly on tv but it's up to yall. Try to keep the book stuff to a minimum at least for now is all I'd ask lol.

All I got is I think her uncle put a spell on that boy to get her pregnant with Rowan. then killed the boy the next morning.

And diedre went into shock when they took her baby away.

It seems like lasher is still haunting the family. But he hasn't really shown his powers yet

All I got is I think her uncle put a spell on that boy to get her pregnant with Rowan. then killed the boy the next morning.

And diedre went into shock when they took her baby away.

It seems like lasher is still haunting the family. But he hasn't really shown his powers yet
Didn't the necklace have some magical power to it or something?

seemed like she reacted a bit when the guy took her necklace off.. or maybe it was the mention of her daughter? 🤔

I thought she was "free" of whatever charm/magic it had on her

Like I said I was confused in this first episode lol
They'll lose viewers quick doing that more questions than answers thing all season. Hopefully we get some actual information in a couple episodes.

Last edited:
Oh shit,I thought I was in the wrestling thread....

But yeah bruh, that first book is an 1,000 page book.... It's n MASSIVE, and trying to tackle all that just can't happen in one season.

They didn't even do it IWTV in one season... And much of the book you're in the dark.... But the charm is the history of the family. The book is so long because each member of the family that wore that necklace gets full development.

So my hopes is that each member of that wild ass family resonates with the audience. Cuz it's definitely a wild ass family if you can't tell from the jump

Last edited:
Damn that's fucked up

I was actually expecting one to take the stairs while the other took the elevator

Also I thought we were going to see her nude again. Hadn't seen them since True Detective lol

Actually I thought it'd be super funny if someone was sitting next to her or on the other side of the plane looking at her like wtf

Missed opportunity for humor if they wanted to add any

Back