Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ambitions and desires! What are y’all doing to get there!?

Uliboi

Publish your ambitions and what you want in life and the steps y’all are taking to get there. maybe you will find someone here that could help you get there. Or you could help someone else! Connect and let’s get to it.

Personally I’ve set a goal to reach 54mill before I die. And 1mill before I’m 25. Coming from a lower income family I want more out of life. I want the big house and the lambo but I really want to retire my mother. I’ve taken steps to learn how to do sale s to be able to sell products and read books on business regularly. The business that I am trying to start is a clothing brand! I’ve partner with people locally that have the resources to be able to manufacture the clothes, I’m still trying To figure things out but I figured it would be nice to learn about others ambitions and dreams of more.

Stay away from dream killers.
Understand what success is an isn't.
If you are in a relationship.....Make sure the person is happy with themselves. Otherwise they will try to battle for your attention and distract you from your goal.

A mil is a good goal. A nice measureable of progress coming from the inner city. But coming from the inner city...That mil can also be a problem for your goal. Unwanted attention and comfort comes with it.

I been where you are.....I seen and learned a lot.
But just know....The hood is the best teacher and your worst enemy.
Know what to use to your advantage and what to drop and nothing can stop you.

Stay away from dream killers.
Understand what success is an isn't.
If you are in a relationship.....Make sure the person is happy with themselves. Otherwise they will try to battle for your attention and distract you from your goal.

A mil is a good goal. A nice measureable of progress coming from the inner city. But coming from the inner city...That mil can also be a problem for your goal. Unwanted attention and comfort comes with it.

I been where you are.....I seen and learned a lot.
But just know....The hood is the best teacher and your worst enemy.
Know what to use to your advantage and what to drop and nothing can stop you.
I Will make sure to keep it all inconsideration and stay focused

I Will make sure to keep it all inconsideration and stay focused
trust me...its easier said than done.

lets take your mil goal.
if i give you a mil right now....without knowing your financial situation lets say you make 40k a yr.

i give you a mil right now and it would be alot of money.

but if you earn a mil.....its not alot of money when you reach it.

as your earnings grow ....your tastes will grow

trust me...its easier said than done.

lets take your mil goal.
if i give you a mil right now....without knowing your financial situation lets say you make 40k a yr.

i give you a mil right now and it would be alot of money.

but if you earn a mil.....its not alot of money when you reach it.

as your earnings grow ....your tastes will grow
True its all just a part of it a mil is nice but it isn’t necessarily enough to make generational wealth. The plan is always for me at least to expand and grow and build an empire.

Publish your ambitions and what you want in life and the steps y’all are taking to get there. maybe you will find someone here that could help you get there. Or you could help someone else! Connect and let’s get to it.

Personally I’ve set a goal to reach 54mill before I die. And 1mill before I’m 25. Coming from a lower income family I want more out of life. I want the big house and the lambo but I really want to retire my mother. I’ve taken steps to learn how to do sale s to be able to sell products and read books on business regularly. The business that I am trying to start is a clothing brand! I’ve partner with people locally that have the resources to be able to manufacture the clothes, I’m still trying To figure things out but I figured it would be nice to learn about others ambitions and dreams of more.
54mill? Mmm that’s going to be hard but it’s not impossible 1 mill is much more reachable goal do u know how ur going to get those goals? And what are you going to do once you reach those goals?

54mill? Mmm that’s going to be hard but it’s not impossible 1 mill is much more reachable goal do u know how ur going to get those goals? And what are you going to do once you reach those goals?
I’m starting my own business and then from there plan on investing! I think tho one step at a time. And once I reach those goals give back. And continue to build an empire of generational wealth

I’m starting my own business and then from there plan on investing! I think tho one step at a time. And once I reach those goals give back. And continue to build an empire of generational wealth
Good luck young man.
It's very possible....But be ready to be very surprised at what you come across.

I’ve come across some things up to this point that has taken me by surprise but I take it as It comes
You should share them.
A few people tend to think some situations are made up or easily looked passed.
It's not always the case and that even people doubting your journeys experience...Can begin to turn you off and have you doubting your end goal and if you should even try to share.

You should share them.
A few people tend to think some situations are made up or easily looked passed.
It's not always the case and that even people doubting your journeys experience...Can begin to turn you off and have you doubting your end goal and if you should even try to share.
yeah for sure man i remember when I first started I lost a lot of friends like all of them but one!

Retire before 50
- on track even without the goals below
5 investment homes that are all profitable before 45
- at zero, haven't started
Side business making $500/mo before 2022.
- just started developing content this week. I will be offering at your own pace online courses on personal finance and resume writing
Read 25 books a year.
- on track
Visit anew country every year
- held up by Covid ?. But may visit Canada this Fall just to stay on track

update for 2022.
1) retire - still on track
2) investment homes,- not on track - put in 6 offers. Was beat each time. May buy a new place and turn my current place into a rental. so that would give me at least 1 by the end of 2022
3) side business - have helped with resumes for $ but wouldnt call it a business at this time. the course was side tracked due to co-workers leaving at work and taking on more work (and getting paid more as a result of it)
4) reading: met the goal in 2020, read 19 in 2021, at 3 for 2022 so far.
5) way off track for visiting countries: havent left the US since 2018

Back