Welcome To aBlackWeb

the shit was good, but no way it's better than daredevil
nigga please

you dont want any of this smoke b

Daredevil was easily the best Marvel show on Netflix, but that shit not touching The Boys

i forget, any trend that's hot you hop on it...

i liked the boys, but daredevil was still better..

it might be better than the other marvel/netflix shits, but not daredevil

i forget, any trend that's hot you hop on it...

i liked the boys, but daredevil was still better..

it might be better than the other marvel/netflix shits, but not daredevil
trend?? you gonna stop using that as a rebuttal in 2020. I'ma still let you rock it since 2019 almost over

but i have absolutely zero knowledge of either show's source material.

I watched them for what they were and The boys is a better show. One of the biggest more important things for me when im watching shows like this are episodes matter with zero to little filler. Both punisher/daredevil have SOOO much filler. Probably not the writers fault b/c Netflix ordered the number of episodes they had to make, however, it dilutes the overall product.

Every episode in The Boys matters

now if you want to say Daredevil had better fight scenes, h2h combat, etc...then lets keep the convo to that.

OR

If I rate DD as an 8 and The Boys as a 9, what are we really talking about here man?

the punisher was great in season 2 of daredevil, but his show fucking dragged like fuck..i routinely fell asleep on that shit

quick top 10 of streaming comic live action shows

DareDevil
Luke Cage
The Boys
Titans
Umbrella Academy
Punisher
Swamp Thing
Jessica Jones
Doom Patrol
Iron Fist
Defenders

trend?? you gonna stop using that as a rebuttal in 2020. I'ma still let you rock it since 2019 almost over

but i have absolutely zero knowledge of either show's source material.

I watched them for what they were and The boys is a better show. One of the biggest more important things for me when im watching shows like this are episodes matter with zero to little filler. Both punisher/daredevil have SOOO much filler. Probably not the writers fault b/c Netflix ordered the number of episodes they had to make, however, it dilutes the overall product.

Every episode in The Boys matters

now if you want to say Daredevil had better fight scenes, h2h combat, etc...then lets keep the convo to that.

OR

If I rate DD as an 8 and The Boys as a 9, what are we really talking about here man?
Daredevil had a much better character performance in Fisk. The boys had a lot of characters, but none as deep as Fisk.

The boys was a lot of shock value, and you pick up pretty quickly that the theme is a "never meet your idols" everybody in the show is different levels of fucked up. and the overall story is kinda dry.

Okay the company made super babies and to profit off of.....and the supers made super terrorist to get in the military

like i get it, it's easy to follow, but it's not that deep. Daredevil had a lot of working parts, tensions built up, a more sympathetic protagonist with some pretty good development. i was never invested into one character from the boys. If anyone died at any time, i would give no fucks....

but i felt much more attached to the characters in daredevil. i felt invested in the story line of the hand, stix, elektra, karen and foggy got on my nerves, but i felt they were vulnerable as shit when things got heavy, but i didn't want to see shit happen to them.

i was even rooting for foggy when he smashed that lawyer chick.

It was just a better show.....the boys was more of a parody type show. a lot of things were played for laughs... which was entertaining, but built no real suspense....where as daredevil took itself much more serious, and i felt the stakes were always higher

trend?? you gonna stop using that as a rebuttal in 2020.
dawg, anytime someone says some new shit is better than proven shit.....while the new shit is still hot

that's literally what it is....riding a trend while it's hot

Fisk was a great character, but not even him could save the show

I would say Hollander was the more intriguing character from The Boys

so if those are going to be the apples/apples comparison, on any given day, I would rank one about the other and interchange them so all that tells me is that there is at least one character in each show that is multilayered

the shit was good, but no way it's better than daredevil
dawg, anytime someone says some new shit is better than proven shit.....while the new shit is still hot

that's literally what it is....riding a trend while it's hot

Normally I'd Agree With This Line Of Thinking And A Lot Of Times People People Get Caught Up In The Hype

But I Don't Believe This Is The Case With The Boys

This Show IMO Is Better Than Any Other Superhero Series That I've Seen And Not Because Of The Violence Nudity Or Vulgar Language

Shits Just Better

Better Acting Better Writing Better Production Values Better Pacing

And This Is Only Off 2 Eps

https://ablackweb.com/forum/account/alerts

Last edited:
I ain't arguing with y'all niggaz on this shit no more.

Ok. The boys is the greatest comic show off all time.

After 1 season. Y'all got it

Normally it's Du that's bugging.

Now it's AP.

You crazy slim. The Boys is good but Daredevil and Luke Cage are way better. Season 1 of The Punisher is better too.
Luke Cage was good, but let's keep it a buck we overlooked a lot of shit because it was a Black show

How many niggas here were saying they killed cottonmouth too soon or did you forget?

Daredevil and Punisher better than The Boyz. Like somebody else said, The Boyz is all shock value and heroes being assholes and real people. Not too hard to pull that off, but different enough to get the acclaim. Daredevil and Punisher has better stories with more complicated characters.

Throw Luke Cage in there with Daredevil and Punisher too.

Luke Cage was good, but let's keep it a buck we overlooked a lot of shit because it was a Black show

How many niggas here were saying they killed cottonmouth too soon or did you forget?
ROFL..... THIS IS MY ARGUMENT!!

you can't use my argument from another topic against me in this argument.....I legit wanna throw something at this nigga.... ROFL

Daredevil and Punisher better than The Boyz. Like somebody else said, The Boyz is all shock value and heroes being assholes and real people. Not too hard to pull that off, but different enough to get the acclaim. Daredevil and Punisher has better stories with more complicated characters.

Throw Luke Cage in there with Daredevil and Punisher too.
Lol

Ok

I didn't say they were perfect.

And since we keepin' it buck. The last 3-4 eps. of The Boys is where it's at, the first 6-7....
tenor.gif

Of all those marvel shows, season 1 of the punisher was the best. From the pacing, to making you care about why frank was who he was, to making you empathize with his actions and at the same time not excuse them, same as he did.

It touched on so much emotional tones for a guy thats super Stallone wit all the grunting and faces, it should not have had you care as much as it did, that's an attribute to the writing.

Daredevil was a great book, it was a super slow burn, aside from daredevil himself and his story. The rest of the show is just one massive contradiction after another that you excuse cause it's a hero story about a hero that uses his fist and doesnt care. It's like you ignore how batman is just a guy but rarely ever gets shot.

Fisk in one moment is ruthless over the smallest shit, and holds in his anger over shit that should set him off, flaky..stompy..what ever that fat white boys name is..hes just a plot mechanism to be the reason why Matt doesnt solve shit as quickly as he should. The blonde bitch real talk shoulda been bodied early at some point..but you gotta have a popular blonde in a marvel show..so

The boys, just the scene in the air plane..just that scene in itself shits on dare devil, Jessica jones, and season 2 of Luke cage..aside from the great acting Woodward, that carried that show.

It made no sense for Luke to be as stupid and as open as he was. I get it, hes bullet proof and your friendly neighborhood negro. But homie willfully at all times puts everyone around him in danger...villains for some reason just ignore that till they want Luke to "come to them", for some stupid fucking reason..so they can display his powers in a one or one or have him toss around extras.

Like.. :niggaa:

He right there my nigga, he dont drive or nothing, he slow walk everywhere..he right at the barber shop

myT9ofB.png
Nah son, we murderers but that's hollow ground

Lol..shut up

Last edited:
Back