Welcome To aBlackWeb

or, just hear me out

there's an audience for graphic comic adaptations and you don't need to PG everything to get people to watch

Ok. The point that was made stands. Comic adaptations are more popular than ever.

Weren't people supposed to be tired of comic book movies and shows by now?

Ok. The point that was made stands. Comic adaptations are more popular than ever.

Weren't people supposed to be tired of comic book movies and shows by now?
ehhh

I think they were tired of constant reboots of past characters and shitty ones with terrible acting and plots

ehhh

I think they were tired of constant reboots of past characters and shitty ones with terrible acting and plots

I don't even know what you're arguing. I don't think we're having the same conversation.

I don't even know what you're arguing. I don't think we're having the same conversation.
I don't believe people were tired of comic movies

I believe they were tired of the aforementioned things about comic movies I listed

I don't believe people were tired of comic movies

I believe they were tired of the aforementioned things about comic movies I listed

I never said they were. It was a rhetorical question aimed at the comic fatigue crowd.

That's why I said we weren't having the same conversation. You've taken my whole point wrong.

I never said they were. It was a rhetorical question aimed at the comic fatigue crowd.

That's why I said we weren't having the same conversation. You've taken my whole point wrong.
I was mainly talking about the tweet itself even if it's a rhetorical question. I think there is some validity to it but not as simple as comic book movie fatigue

There are only two studios making those movies. If everyone was doing it, then I could see someone having a gripe about it

I was mainly talking about the tweet itself even if it's a rhetorical question. I think there is some validity to it but not as simple as comic book movie fatigue

There are only two studios making those movies. If everyone was doing it, then I could see someone having a gripe about it

The tweet itself is saying that comic adaptations are only getting more popular though. I'm confused.

The tweet itself is saying that comic adaptations are only getting more popular though. I'm confused.
I was agreeing with the tweet but also adding that the reason the boys rated as high as it did was because it was a good ass show that on its own, could've just been some action shit not based on a comic and still did good

These niggaz talking about me ap.....

They always talking about me.....

I said marvel gonna burn themselves out..... Marvel......

But you know these niggaz internalize my every word

And the boys was just good.

I'm not familiar with the source material, but it seems like it was a good adaptation with changes that even the fans were okay with.

The story was very intriguing, and the adult matter was very entertaining.

I wouldn't even place it in the discussion with marvel....

Firstly it's a DC parody to begin with.... But never mind that....

I don't even have a gripe here.... The show was a good show. And it came out at a perfect time.. Cuz clearly no fatigue has set in at the moment...I mean we're still in the same calendar year as the biggest comic movies every right??

These niggaz talking about me ap.....

They always talking about me.....

I said marvel gonna burn themselves out..... Marvel......

But you know these niggaz internalize my every word

Who are these niggas? I damn sure wasn't referring to you. If you're not part of the comic fatigue crowd, who I specifically said I was talking about, then the shoe doesn't fit.

Who are these niggas? I damn sure wasn't referring to you. If you're not part of the comic fatigue crowd, who I specifically said I was talking about, then the shoe doesn't fit.

And his named wasn't even mentioned, but he still felt some post was aimed at him.................
kobelol.png

Back