Welcome To aBlackWeb

Amanda Seales Backtracking On Accusing Myron Rolle Of Sexual Harrasement

IIRC she was talking to him and heard a story from somebody she knew that dealt with him...the way he treated the other girl made Amanda not wana deal with him. She said the story of what was told to her, then based off that story and the description of him, other women chimed in and said yea I dealt with suspect shit with him too.

I've had something like that happen to me where I've said some weird shit occurred with a person to other people...then those people were like "oh you are you talking about such and such? Yea this and that happened with me too"

I just dont see how that's out of the ordinary or out of bounds to yall. But maybe this is just one of those things of agree to disagree things. *shrug*

You are 100% correct that talking among friends maybe even coworkers about a situation like you stated isn't out of the ordinary. I'm sure many people do it all the time, I know I have but she shared this information for the world to see and it is based on 2nd hand knowledge.

I agree with her when she told the owner of the website that he should tell the truth on matters and keep his journalistic integrity. But he was also right about her using her platform as a celebrity in the same manner. What both her and the website did was irresponsible

You are 100% correct that talking among friends maybe even coworkers about a situation like you stated isn't out of the ordinary. I'm sure many people do it all the time, I know I have but she shared this information for the world to see and it is based on 2nd hand knowledge.

I agree with her when she told the owner of the website that he should tell the truth on matters and keep his journalistic integrity. But he was also right about her using her platform as a celebrity in the same manner. What both her and the website did was irresponsible
yet...she kept staying with her side only being right

shes annoying

she blamed Black men for trump being in office
and shamed poor Black ppl for buying jordans

she seems reckless and unhinged

About what?
She was brought up in that thread about the former NFL player who beat his child's mother

They used Amanda as an example of men being accused of something they didn't do. So when a woman makes an accusation against a man, she shouldn't automatically be believed...there must be proof first. Y'know b/c false accusations of rape and DV are levied against men allll the time

She was brought up in that thread about the former NFL player who beat his child's mother

They used Amanda as an example of men being accused of something they didn't do. So when a woman makes an accusation against a man, she shouldn't automatically be believed...there must be proof first. Y'know b/c false accusations of rape and DV are levied against men allll the time
Look at Goddess doing the great work. In my mind with the same thoughts🤗

Somebody brought this up in the football player thread where he abused his bm I guess as some qualifier that you can't just believe women when they say they've been abused or some shit
The post taking from another thread and put in the football player thread had nothing to do with domestic violence, I have no clue why it was even brought up

This is when Me too was firing on all cylinders during this time period with Cosby, Bryan Singer and Harvey Weinstein stories dropping in the news cycle. This Brothas life could of been ruined by hearsay and not facts smh.

Niggas love playing the whatabout Olympics

It was weird.

somebody posted her in that DV thread and somebody said they like her for saying so much fouls shit about Rolle that wasn’t true and it evolved to something else.

I don’t rock with Amanda at all though

It was brought up in the Danileigh and Dababy thread as well
And it still doesn't correlate

From what I read, that bobblehead girl didn't accuse DB of beating or raping her

B/c he used a phrase something like "you won't 'do whatever he said' to a Black man this time...I'm recording for my safety" MFs ran with a narrative that the spicy white latina was trying to/going to accuse him of something he didn't do

All she kept saying was that he was putting her and their 3 month old baby out in the wee hours of the morning and that he was a coward and a B A N

She used phrases like inappropriate behavior towards her and several women that experienced sexual harassment by Rolle

It was enough for her to clarify what she said

And it still doesn't correlate

From what I read, that bobblehead girl didn't accuse DB of beating or raping her

B/c he used a phrase something like "you won't 'do whatever he said' to a Black man this time...I'm recording for my safety" MFs ran with a narrative that the spicy white latina was trying to/going to accuse him of something he didn't do

All she kept saying was that he was putting her and their 3 month old baby out in the wee hours of the morning and that he was a coward and a B A N
I didn't post in that other thread with the football player beating his girlfriend down , I was responding from the Dababy thread.

Back