Welcome To aBlackWeb

Amanda Seales Backtracking On Accusing Myron Rolle Of Sexual Harrasement

She didnt name him tho. He got named by other women who knew who she was talking about based off encounters she described. She didnt go out there and say "Myron did such and such yall be careful out there"

So in that instance....yea don't be a weirdo.

Fair enough. His response to her seemed to suggest that she did more than that, but I haven't kept up enough to know one way or the other, so it is what it is.

Predatory behavior isn't illegal. Sending a warning out about said behavior is not akin to a false accusation. Again, dont do creepy shit if you dont want people to talk about you. Answering a door buck nekkid to somebody who didnt have any prior sexual thoughts about you nor expressed any such thoughts or inclinations to you...is weird and creepy, and yes, predatory.

I'm not gaslighting...I follow her on IG (had her on mute the last couple months tho) and I've seen the dumb shit people post in her comments regardless of whatever the post was. I'm saying all that to say....I dont believe those people would care either way what 'proof' she provided. I even asked earlier what specific concrete proof one would one need in order to repeat those types of stories. Cuz anything outside of video evidence is gon fall under hearsay anyway. You're gonna choose to believe those accounts or you're not.

I didn't say that predatory behavior Was illegal. I said that being a sexual predator was Illegal. She initially said that he was exhibiting sexually predatory behavior which is indicative of a sexual predator.

I didn't say that predatory behavior Was illegal. I said that being a sexual predator was Illegal. She initially said that he was exhibiting sexually predatory behavior which is indicative of a sexual predator.
Well you're making like Myron is bout to be arrested and tried off this and he's not. People are also acting like she falsely accused him of rape or something which she didnt.

Well you're making like Myron is bout to be arrested and tried off this and he's not. People are also acting like she falsely accused him of rape or something which she didnt.
It was enough to have warranted him potentially losing his job, especially in today's social climate.

In a world where an accusation is enough to make people and companies sever ties, you dont get to throw out accusations and stories about people without proof.

This is like that Aziz Ansari thing. A guy having an off beat way of propositioning women is not the same as being predatory. Being "pressed" isn't the same as being a predator.

It was enough to have warranted him potentially losing his job, especially in today's social climate.

In a world where an accusation is enough to make people and companies sever ties, you dont get to throw out accusations and stories about people without proof.

This is like that Aziz Ansari thing. A guy having an off beat way of propositioning women is not the same as being predatory. Being "pressed" isn't the same as being a predator.
Again, what type of proof do you want? Nobody answered me on that...video evidence is the only way you can definitively prove something these days. But hypothetically speaking, let's say she releases the DMs and they corroborate the encounters she repeated. Then what? Is there still a problem she repeated hearsay?

I dont think he should lose his job either as he didnt commit a crime. Being a racist isn't a crime either but if you out here getting caught using a bunch of racial slurs in public and your pockets get tapped because of it, oh well. Shouldn't have did the shit.

Of course it did cuz he looks funny in the light lol

No, I'm not so much talking about how his response was self serving. That's to be expected whether he was legit or not. I mean the way he spoke about it implied that she specifically called him out and accused him of things. If what you're saying is true that she just made an anonymous claim and some other women made the actual accusations, his response doesn't seem to make sense at all.

Edit:

So I guess this is the video to which you're referring.

I get where you're coming from, but maybe this is just a difference between men and women. I would never do any shit like that. What I look like trying to tear down a person's character on a public for with, by my own admission, absolutely no firsthand knowledge about that person's supposed misdeeds. I think that's the problem with these women led movements. Y'all seem to think hearsay and gossip is proof enough to try and destroy someone. It's really not. I don't care how many random people come up to me with dirt on someone. If it's not anything I can verify, I'm not about to run with it and try to destroy someone. That just doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
in these days and times niggas are labeled guilty without proof all the time

its actually the most common tactic now in this social media age

Yeah.

If you try to holler at a chick and she's not interested, you get labelled as either: thirsty, creepy, or a stalker.

All subjective designations.

Do you actually know what she said? She didnt accuse dude of being a rapist or say that he should be locked up or anything...she said she was about to mess with dude but heard he does creepy shit, one of which was answering the door naked for a woman he barely knew. Other women corroborated weird situations they had with him.

It's no different than seeing a guy you know is married out with another girl and pulling the girl to the side and giving her a heads up that he's married.

Like I said before, if dude didnt want his good name and reputation to be run down, he shouldn't have did the shit.

What did he do exactly?

In other words, other than what Amanda's claiming.........where is the "proof" that he did anything?

Cuz anything outside of video evidence is gon fall under hearsay anyway.

You're gonna choose to believe those accounts or you're not.

What basis are you using to choose to believe her account?

In other words, what makes her account more credible than his?

Again, what type of proof do you want? Nobody answered me on that...video evidence is the only way you can definitively prove something these days. But hypothetically speaking, let's say she releases the DMs and they corroborate the encounters she repeated. Then what? Is there still a problem she repeated hearsay?

I dont think he should lose his job either as he didnt commit a crime. Being a racist isn't a crime either but if you out here getting caught using a bunch of racial slurs in public and your pockets get tapped because of it, oh well. Shouldn't have did the shit.
Really? In a world where everybody screenshots and secretly records, you're asking me what would suffice as proof? If she would have released audio or photo proof that he was actually exhibiting predatory behavior, then she wouldn't be in a media crossfire. But she's wrong and she knows it.

Secondly, you're conflating losing his job with him being arrested. You don't have to commit a crime to lose your job and being inappropriate does not mean you get arrested.

What basis are you using to choose to believe her account?

In other words, what makes her account more credible than his?
It's not necessarily her I'm believing. It's not a her vs him thing the way I see it since she said he didnt do anything to her. I'm simply taking into account that she described a situation she had with him (while not naming him) and then other women, who've had other questionable experiences with him, knew who she was talking about and told her privately what went on with him.

What sounds so unbelievable about that? Does Amanda have a history of lying on ppl that idk about?

Really? In a world where everybody screenshots and secretly records, you're asking me what would suffice as proof? If she would have released audio or photo proof that he was actually exhibiting predatory behavior, then she wouldn't be in a media crossfire. But she's wrong and she knows it.

Secondly, you're conflating losing his job with him being arrested. You don't have to commit a crime to lose your job and being inappropriate does not mean you get arrested.
So do you require every person you speak to to show you proof when they tell you a story? Cuz I'm sure you dont. I know I dont. DMs and screenshots can be faked...which is the argument I know that would be used if this stuff actually came out. It wouldn't end.

Myron is not being accused of a crime so no one is required to out themselves to make you satisfied with what they say. Does what you read/heard about him fall into the realm of possibility or doesnt it? It does for me so that's that on that. I dont need extra definitive proof to judge the life of a man I'll more than likely never be in the same zip code as. But I don't have to know him personally to believe he acted suspect based on the accounts given.

It's not necessarily her I'm believing. It's not a her vs him thing the way I see it since she said he didnt do anything to her. I'm simply taking into account that she described a situation she had with him (while not naming him) and then other women, who've had other questionable experiences with him, knew who she was talking about and told her privately what went on with him.

What sounds so unbelievable about that? Does Amanda have a history of lying on ppl that idk about?

I guess it's just hard for me to understand the need for her to go on social media and put someone on blast like that simply based on secondhand information.

Granted, you said she based it on her experience she had with him, yet.......she's already copping pleas and saying it was based on what she heard other women say about him.

Something's not adding up.

I guess it's just hard for me to understand the need for her to go on social media and put someone on blast like that simply based on secondhand information.

Granted, you said she based it on her experience she had with him, yet.......she's already copping pleas and saying it was based on what she heard other women say about him.

Something's not adding up.
IIRC she was talking to him and heard a story from somebody she knew that dealt with him...the way he treated the other girl made Amanda not wana deal with him. She said the story of what was told to her, then based off that story and the description of him, other women chimed in and said yea I dealt with suspect shit with him too.

I've had something like that happen to me where I've said some weird shit occurred with a person to other people...then those people were like "oh you are you talking about such and such? Yea this and that happened with me too"

I just dont see how that's out of the ordinary or out of bounds to yall. But maybe this is just one of those things of agree to disagree things. *shrug*

So do you require every person you speak to to show you proof when they tell you a story? Cuz I'm sure you dont. I know I dont. DMs and screenshots can be faked...which is the argument I know that would be used if this stuff actually came out. It wouldn't end.

Myron is not being accused of a crime so no one is required to out themselves to make you satisfied with what they say. Does what you read/heard about him fall into the realm of possibility or doesnt it? It does for me so that's that on that. I dont need extra definitive proof to judge the life of a man I'll more than likely never be in the same zip code as. But I don't have to know him personally to believe he acted suspect based on the accounts given.
Sister, if you do not require evidence in the judgement of one's deeds, you should not posture yourself as his judge. And if you have no way to administer justice for or against him, then he is not in the jurisdiction of your judgement.

I'm not saying this because I'm a hypocrite, I'm saying it because I believe in it and govern my work and personal life this way. I dont allow any of my contemporaries, subordinates, superiors, friends, or family to bring grievances to me without substantial evidence to support their claims against anyone else or even myself.

Sister, if you do not require evidence in the judgement of one's deeds, you should not posture yourself as his judge. And if you have no way to administer justice for or against him, then he is not in the jurisdiction of your judgement.

I'm not saying this because I'm a hypocrite, I'm saying it because I believe in it and govern my work and personal life this way. I dont allow any of my contemporaries, subordinates, superiors, friends, or family to bring grievances to me without substantial evidence to support their claims against anyone else or even myself.
Bruh....idk how many times i have to say that Myron isn't accused of a crime. I'm not judging his life. He's not on trial. I'm sure hes a great guy all things considered. But from what I've read and heard about him in these instances....he behaved questionably. You dont have to believe those things. I think they fall within the realm of possibility, therefore I believe them. Am I gonna do anything about other than talk about it online? No. If talking about it online means I've postured myself as his executioner to you then so be it....

Bruh....idk how many times i have to say that Myron isn't accused of a crime. I'm not judging his life. He's not on trial. I'm sure hes a great guy all things considered. But from what I've read and heard about him in these instances....he behaved questionably. You dont have to believe those things. I think they fall within the realm of possibility, therefore I believe them. Am I gonna do anything about other than talk about it online? No. If talking about it online means I've postured myself as his executioner to you then so be it....
Even speaking on behavior allows what was said he did to be judged.
Its one thing coming from friends.
Its another coming from some random.

Even speaking on behavior allows what was said he did to be judged.
Its one thing coming from friends.
Its another coming from some random.
So? Like we dont judge the behavior of people we dont know on a daily basis on here.

So? Like we dont judge the behavior of people we dont know on a daily basis on here.
we do.....shit i get judged everyday amd i stay judging these fuck niggas....

but i will not do it in a way that could effect someones real life.
and regardless of what i hear ...i dont judge anyone by whats said here...because i dont know any of you like that.

like jprince...."yall all strangers to me, other than music"

so while we talk shit here...to go beyond here with some shit...is foul.
thats why i never wanted to jump into them exposure threads.
i mean i saw a tit or a couching coochie.....but i didnt inhale.

Back