Welcome To aBlackWeb

Amanda Seales Backtracking On Accusing Myron Rolle Of Sexual Harrasement

I think he's saying she should show he dm

Yea, her posting second hand allegations vs. the average person doing it is way different bc of her platform. You can’t be throwing some “I heard this and it might be true” shit out there without evidence. Even mediatakeout holds themself to a higher standard, and that’s really saying something.

I think people think she's making it up. I think having multiple DMs would go a long way in her favor
Anybody that want that kinda proof wont believe that anyway lol. They going hard cuz they either dont like Amanda or reject shit like this already. I dont think the contents of the dms would make a difference to them kinda ppl....

Anybody that want that kinda proof wont believe that anyway lol. They going hard cuz they either dont like Amanda or reject shit like this already. I dont think the contents of the dms would make a difference to them kinda ppl....

I had no idea who she was before this but my feeling after the lack of evidence is that she made the whole shit up because she felt he slighted her in some way. Her posting the DMs would at least make me think that she was trusting the word of someone else.

Nah she putting an allegation out there as fact that she doesn't know if it's real. It's not her story so she shouldn't have made it public.

Nah she putting an allegation out there as fact that she doesn't know if it's real. It's not her story so she shouldn't have made it public.
Do you actually know what she said? She didnt accuse dude of being a rapist or say that he should be locked up or anything...she said she was about to mess with dude but heard he does creepy shit, one of which was answering the door naked for a woman he barely knew. Other women corroborated weird situations they had with him.

It's no different than seeing a guy you know is married out with another girl and pulling the girl to the side and giving her a heads up that he's married.

Like I said before, if dude didnt want his good name and reputation to be run down, he shouldn't have did the shit.

Do you actually know what she said? She didnt accuse dude of being a rapist or say that he should be locked up or anything...she said she was about to mess with dude but heard he does creepy shit, one of which was answering the door naked for a woman he barely knew. Other women corroborated weird situations they had with him.

It's no different than seeing a guy you know is married out with another girl and pulling the girl to the side and giving her a heads up that he's married.

Like I said before, if dude didnt want his good name and reputation to be run down, he shouldn't have did the shit.
She didn't say he was a rapist but she did say he was displaying sexually predatory behavior. Being a sexual predator is illegal.

What you're doing here is gaslighting by suggesting that anybody asking for proof won't believe it anyway. It's a logical fallacy.

It's a shame she is so attractive because people are going to keep going hard to defend her blatantly irresponsible behavior.

She accused him of sexual harassment where she doesn't know if he did it or not. Dude said he didn't do it so why is her word to be believed and his isn't.

She didn't say he was a rapist but she did say he was displaying sexually predatory behavior. Being a sexual predator is illegal.

What you're doing here is gaslighting by suggesting that anybody asking for proof won't believe it anyway. It's a logical fallacy.

It's a shame she is so attractive because people are going to keep going hard to defend her blatantly irresponsible behavior.
Predatory behavior isn't illegal. Sending a warning out about said behavior is not akin to a false accusation. Again, dont do creepy shit if you dont want people to talk about you. Answering a door buck nekkid to somebody who didnt have any prior sexual thoughts about you nor expressed any such thoughts or inclinations to you...is weird and creepy, and yes, predatory.

I'm not gaslighting...I follow her on IG (had her on mute the last couple months tho) and I've seen the dumb shit people post in her comments regardless of whatever the post was. I'm saying all that to say....I dont believe those people would care either way what 'proof' she provided. I even asked earlier what specific concrete proof one would one need in order to repeat those types of stories. Cuz anything outside of video evidence is gon fall under hearsay anyway. You're gonna choose to believe those accounts or you're not.

Hypothetically speaking what kinda proof would be needed for that situation? If somebody tells me their negative personal experience with a dude I'm thinking of seeing I'm not gonna ask for 3 types of ID or some other shit.

People not being realistic about this and know damn well they've moved off second and third hand info from people they know and sometimes dont know in the dating game before.
Gabi....
Let me ask you. How do you know the person is tell you the truth?
How do you know they are not smearing dudes name to keep him single and keep chicks away from him?
Or how do you know someone is not just trolling you?

If this person ain't go to the police, their story is their story and you don't know where this person is in her own head or the type of relationship they had.

Last edited:
Predatory behavior isn't illegal. Sending a warning out about said behavior is not akin to a false accusation. Again, dont do creepy shit if you dont want people to talk about you. Answering a door buck nekkid to somebody who didnt have any prior sexual thoughts about you nor expressed any such thoughts or inclinations to you...is weird and creepy, and yes, predatory.

I'm not gaslighting...I follow her on IG (had her on mute the last couple months tho) and I've seen the dumb shit people post in her comments regardless of whatever the post was. I'm saying all that to say....I dont believe those people would care either way what 'proof' she provided. I even asked earlier what specific concrete proof one would one need in order to repeat those types of stories. Cuz anything outside of video evidence is gon fall under hearsay anyway. You're gonna choose to believe those accounts or you're not.
What considered creepy shit?
Isn't that subjective?

Gabi....
Let me ask you. How do you know the person is tell you the truth?
How do you know they are not smearing dudes dude to keep him single and keep chicks away from him?
Or how do you know someone is not just trolling you?

If this person ain't go to the police, their story is their story and you don't know where this person is in her own head or the type of relationship they had.
You take that info and match it up to your experience with the person and move accordingly if it's something you dont align with personally...

This Myron dude didn't commit a crime and nobody said he did so why would they go to the police?

What considered creepy shit?
Isn't that subjective?
In today's climate would you consider a dude opening a door naked to greet you when you havent had sex before as upstanding behavior? That's creep shit and I'd def stop seeing somebody if they did that to me. I dont wana pull this card but as a dude I dont think you understand how not ok that is and how uncomfortable that would make a woman.

You take that info and match it up to your experience with the person and move accordingly if it's something you dont align with personally...

This Myron dude didn't commit a crime and nobody said he did so why would they go to the police?
but it was enough to warn someone about his actions?

he answers the door in the nude.

ok.

and why aint you sleep gabi....aint it mad early there?

In today's climate would you consider a dude opening a door naked to greet you when you havent had sex before as upstanding behavior? That's creep shit and I'd def stop seeing somebody if they did that to me. I dont wana pull this card but as a dude I dont think you understand how not ok that is and how uncomfortable that would make a woman.
i understand you doing it personally.
but that doesnt mean he didnt take something wrong from "YOU".
if multiple chicks say it....ok maybe....but i need to understand who these chicks are.
i have already shared stories of how my wifes friends kinda displayed something that could be taken the wrong way.....but i never followed what could have been easy ass or a miscommunication. im not saying im extra fine or nothing but the shit was odd. i talked to wifey about one instance and never told her about the others but warned her. so as a dude and as many other dudes on here may be able to confirm.....chicks try to give mixed signals to boost their own egos then pull back when they got the ego stroke they wanted only to turn it down and use it to talk about how someone wanted them.

Ok, but does she know for sure that he did any of that stuff or is she just passing on second hand information?

You're downplaying the difference between going to your homegirl on a personal level offering some advice and pushing gossip about somebody on a global forum. When the latter is done, it's not just a matter of making it so that people you care about don't deal with him without being suitably informed. When you do shit like that, you can mess with people's livelihood. And you can't just say "If you don't like it don't do creepy shit" when you don't know for sure that he actually does creepy shit.

Ok, but does she know for sure that he did any of that stuff or is she just passing on second hand information?

You're downplaying the difference between going to your homegirl on a personal level offering some advice and pushing gossip about somebody on a global forum. When the latter is done, it's not just a matter of making it so that people you care about don't deal with him without being suitably informed. When you do shit like that, you can mess with people's livelihood. And you can't just say "If you don't like it don't do creepy shit" when you don't know for sure that he actually does creepy shit.
She didnt name him tho. He got named by other women who knew who she was talking about based off encounters she described. She didnt go out there and say "Myron did such and such yall be careful out there"

So in that instance....yea don't be a weirdo.

Back