Welcome To aBlackWeb

Am I the A$$hole? The Tiktok channel inspired by the Reddit page.

Mister B.

The Devil’s Greatest Advocate…..
So, there's this Reddit page called "Am I the Asshole" (AITA for short), where people write up scenarios in their life, and get feedback on whether they handled it in an asshole fashion.

There's about three TikTok channels that take these scenarios and read them. I thought I could post a few and discuss if are they indeed, assholes.

#1: Wedding Pictures

For video 1

Yeah, she is an asshole.

if it’s not a private area that’s set aside for their event she has no right to try and tell folks what to do.

yeah, she asked nicely, but the people declined. Find another spot to take the photo.
That's what I thought. That's a public beach. Fuck your photos. You should've rented another island if you wanted total privacy.

Reactions: GNS
Ayo FUCC her wedding pics!

Bitch who cares about your photo?? Like everyone is suppose to stop what they're doing...just b/c you tryin to capture a wedding pic. FOH!

Damn right she's bona-fided azzzhole!

#4: Birthdays and Custody Days

Both are asshole's and should be ashamed at the way they are using that child as a pawn in their Petty games. She shouldn't have been so petty ton not let the child go if it wasn't a legit reason outside of it not being his day and he should have respected her wishes and not went behind her back and grabbed the child after she said no.

Some folks aren't fit to be parents. SMH

And a coward. He let dude chuck his girl into the muhfuckin OCEAN. Dude should’ve caught an immediate left-hook/body blow 2-piece off the rip.

I dunno that I’d call him a coward. Nothing cowardly about not swinging on a nigga who, in your estimation, played a harmless joke on your girl.

I dunno that I’d call him a coward. Nothing cowardly about not swinging on a nigga who, in your estimation, played a harmless joke on your girl.

the friend shouldnt have felt comfortable enough to throw dudes lady in the water after it's already been explained to his ass she scared of the ocean/boats etc. Disrespectful to her and her man. Joke or not that shit aint coo

the friend shouldnt have felt comfortable enough to throw dudes lady in the water after it's already been explained to his ass she scared of the ocean/boats etc. Disrespectful to her and her man. Joke or not that shit aint coo

Agreed.

Back