Welcome To aBlackWeb

Am I In The Wrong?

Ok so check it. I been fucking with this married chick. Really she’s been separated for the past 9 months. Her husband is emotionally abusive and cheats constantly. She finally has had enough and is moving on. We met like a month ago, and now that he knows she is messing with someone else is totally flipping out. Claiming he still loves her and wants her back. Found me on fb claiming I’m breaking up a happy home but they’ve been broken up for the better part of a year now. I don’t think I’m in the wrong dating a married woman even though they’re separated. But what do y’all think?
@Goldie ?
This your alias?

Son is soft. He ain’t doing nothing really. He owns a business and he values that over anything. He wouldn’t do anything to jeopardize that.

All it takes is one bad day...

Falling-Down-header.jpeg

Yeah....immediately lost interest when you confirmed she was white

But understanding where you from I guess the pickings are slim, slim

Thread says tell me if I'm wrong...not even a sentence in

Ok so check it. I been fucking with this married chick. Really she’s been separated for the past 9 months. Her husband is emotionally abusive and cheats constantly. She finally has had enough and is moving on. We met like a month ago, and now that he knows she is messing with someone else is totally flipping out. Claiming he still loves her and wants her back. Found me on fb claiming I’m breaking up a happy home but they’ve been broken up for the better part of a year now. I don’t think I’m in the wrong dating a married woman even though they’re separated. But what do y’all think?
1372312034967.gif

Back