Welcome To aBlackWeb

Am I In The Wrong?

fat too.

fatmona.jpg
She damn sure ain’t this

I have no hate for anyone and I love my black queens. I’m just fucking this chick right now.
the fact that she chose the type of person she married says much about her. if you're just fucking her, you should have no problem deading whatever you 2 have because this screams of chaos. but then again if you're just fucking her, you're not really pursuing a relationship so chaos may not bother you....you've been roped into revenge and he knows ur face. idk man good luck

Couple diff possibilities.

Sure dude might be a scum bag but its possible shes exaggerating tf outta everything n not giving u the whole story

Or

Hes just doing what most guys do. Dont give a shit about a girl until he knows he lost her for sure.

If u come to find out tho that she fucked him at least once while u all were dating would that be foul to u? After all thats still her husband.

Couple diff possibilities.

Sure dude might be a scum bag but its possible shes exaggerating tf outta everything n not giving u the whole story

Or

Hes just doing what most guys do. Dont give a shit about a girl until he knows he lost her for sure.

If u come to find out tho that she fucked him at least once while u all were dating would that be foul to u? After all thats still her husband.
It’s the 2nd scenario. He’s already over it talking about he’s about to move in with the girl he was cheating with. He never gave a fuck he was just pissed because he lost control in this scenario

Back