Welcome To aBlackWeb

AllHipHop turns 20yrs old... Chuck & grouchy greg interview on Sway

Ok I just checked the IC and the forum came back for a split second then shut back down. First sign of life. The ic is kicking it's way out its grave guys

Ok I just checked the IC and the forum came back for a split second then shut back down. First sign of life. The ic is kicking it's way out its grave guys
giphy.gif

I thought Kat was pathetic and you niggas suckin' her pussy everyday was hard to see. Quite clearly this 40 year old hoe drew a lot (probably all) of her self esteem from a group of people on the internet who openly coveted her. That alone is sad, but then when you add all the noods it becomes all the worse. She never said anything intelligent and was mad limited durin' actual discussions.

It was hard to be an ICer for so long and not say anything about it. I've learnt against tellin' fat white women about themselves because I'm just one nigga while they have however many nigs sayin' the opposite.

I thought Kat was pathetic and you niggas suckin' her pussy everyday was hard to see. Quite clearly this 40 year old hoe drew a lot (probably all) of her self esteem from a group of people on the internet who openly coveted her. That alone is sad, but then when you add all the noods it becomes all the worse. She never said anything intelligent and was mad limited durin' actual discussions.

It was hard to be an ICer for so long and not say anything about it. I've learnt against tellin' fat white women about themselves because I'm just one nigga while they have however many nigs sayin' the opposite.

Damn lol

I mean you are not wrong. Kat looks cool for a middle age white woman who probably really Mexican lmao.

But she never had anything intellectual to say or worthwhile only funny in scandal threads is where her strengths came into play.

While we on the subject, Khaleesi is a close 2nd for most pathetic bitch online and again, you niggas entertained it. Not sure I understand why

She was mad fuckable that's really it and she tried so hard it was worth dealing with her.

What happened to the fake pro black girl from NC?

Kat's biggest haters secretly love her. Kat helped keep the IC jumping

She's the Homer Simpson to my Frank Grimes.

I'm saying you're what's wrong with America, Simpson. You coast through life, you do as little as possible, and you leech off of decent, hardworking people like me. Heh, if you lived in any other country in the world, you'd have starved to death long ago.

While we on the subject, Khaleesi is a close 2nd for most pathetic bitch online and again, you niggas entertained it. Not sure I understand why

That's b/c more than half them niggas don't even go outside. They don't go to any social settings/establishments and they damn sho don't know how to talk to any ho's.

If Kat was right in front of them @ a party, this is exactly how them L7's would look........

MDeP1e.gif

Last edited:
Back