Welcome To aBlackWeb

All things HBCU related thread

MIA_105FMUGraduation14NEWPPP-1.jpg

After eliminating 16 programs, cutting back staff and reorganizing with a focus on the future, Florida Memorial University announced Thursday its accreditation agency had restored it to good standing.

Last summer, the agency had placed it on probation, leading many to worry about the future of the Miami Gardens school, South Florida’s only historically Black university or college (HBCU).

“I am wonderful today,” said Jacqueline Hill, FMU’s provost and executive vice president. “With the great news we just received, I’m absolutely excited.”

My guess is she did that to rid the culture of all the toxicity that put the volleyball program IN that shape.

But, I digress. I just find it perplexing and a bit disheartening that someone who's never enrolled in an HBCU - or college in general - has so much negativity for it.

This thread needs a fresh coat of paint.

So you think making a bunch of young ladies lose their scholarships without even a chance to prove themselves within her program was okay? Potentially ruining a person's chance at a college education is cool??

For the record I was just updating the story that was already posted in here ass.

My guess is she did that to rid the culture of all the toxicity that put the volleyball program IN that shape.

But, I digress. I just find it perplexing and a bit disheartening that someone who's never enrolled in an HBCU - or college in general - has so much negativity for it.

This thread needs a fresh coat of paint.

How does getting rid of a whole team help get rid of toxicity? She is a black person who threw younger black folks away to try and do some weird shit and it failed. Idk why I got sacked for that

So you think making a bunch of young ladies lose their scholarships without even a chance to prove themselves within her program was okay? Potentially ruining a person's chance at a college education is cool??

For the record I was just updating the story that was already posted in here ass.
How does getting rid of a whole team help get rid of toxicity? She is a black person who threw younger black folks away to try and do some weird shit and it failed. Idk why I got sacked for that
Perhaps you both should ask yourselves what that program’s state was in to have the school hire this person in the FIRST place.

I have no clue what went on there, but if this lady felt the need to cut the whole team, then she saw something from within the whole program that was rotting the program, and the best way to rid it, was to tear the whole thing down and start over.

It happens to Greek chapters ALL the time. Chapters get suspended for 10-20 years when shit goes sideways just to phase out any lingering chapter members still enrolled in school. This is to ensure that when the chapter is reinstalled, they start totally fresh and fall into into the state that made it be purged from jump.

If you’re concerned about those ladies scholarships, then perhaps it’s best to wonder what happened in that program to put it in that state from jump.

Meet Terica Williams, a FAMU grad who just earned her Master's Degree in Counselor Education. She also likes to show off her body, as shown by this pic she took on campus:

295275711_1995719647303172_8218433549822630761_n.jpg

Naturally, once this spread on the innanets, Rattler nation was outraged...well, the non-thirsty version, anyway:

296751526_618127723219193_5874974216470203296_n.jpg

Now there's an active investigation that could result in FAMU rescinding her Master's Degree, and people are pushing to have this person arrested for Indecent Exposure and registered as a Sex Offender. Is that going too far?

Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 2.47.21 PM.png

Last edited:
Meet Terica Williams, a FAMU grad who just earned her Master's Degree in Counselor Education. She also likes to show off her body, as shown by this pic she took on campus:

295275711_1995719647303172_8218433549822630761_n.jpg

Naturally, once this spread on the innanets, Rattler nation was outraged...well, the non-thirsty version, anyway:

296751526_618127723219193_5874974216470203296_n.jpg

Now there's an active investigation that could result in FAMU rescinding her Master's Degree, and people are pushing to have this person arrested for Indecent Exposure and registered as a Sex Offender. Is that going too far?

View attachment 897621

Oh wow. That Master's is on the line. Well I hope it was worth it.

To my knowledge, MEAC and SWAC champs always had a ticket punched to the FCS playoffs. Why they stopped doing this is some BULLSHIT.

Back