Welcome To aBlackWeb

Alternatives to playing Madden/NCAA Football

this shit got me in my feels

i should hook up my old 360 and play this shit. I wonder if there is a copy for a PS emulator

This game got a lot of play from me back when it came out.
i admittedly got on the train late af

i was a madden head for sure and scoffed at a non licensed game. I feel so dumb

but i ended up buying it well after the initial wave of players got it. It took some getting used to b/c i was used to the janky controls of madden, but the controls in this game were on point and felt like every move of the analog stick mattered

i havent played it in years but its at the crib along with ESPN 2k5

merged the other 2k threads and decided to make this a thread to talk about other alternatives to Madden/NCAA

idk about ya'll but i like to play all types of games. Sim, arcade, etc...

found this lil game by this dude that made the APF2k8 editor that people are still using.

He said his focus is on PC for now, but hopes this gets ported to console down the line

He's submitted this to Steam and is hoping it gets posted soon

this is an older build from May

also, i want to believe these dudes got a real game in the works, but the vibe from them comes off very snake oil-ish

i follow them on twitter and they spend more time talking about other shit than they do the other game. Now, i guess the goal is to get you to become a donator to the game or something so you can get the newsletter they release ONLY to those members, but in 2019, not a single newsletter has leaked detailing where they are with the game

its just more of the same "we're close to signing with this person"..."we're in negotiations with this person"...kinda shit...very vague...but this appears to be another option at some point

Back