Welcome To aBlackWeb

Alec Baldwin Charged with Discharging Prop Gun That Killed "Rust" Cinematographer & Critically Injured Director

Something's off.

Avon suspicious clip.gif

When I first heard about this, I thought they were filming a scene with a prop gun...........and an actor got killed because the gun was loaded.

This woman, however, was a cinematographer.

So, since this wasn't done within the context of a scene being filmed, then why in the world was Baldwin firing a gun at a cinematographer?

Whether it's loaded or not?

Also, I always thought quote/unquote........."prop guns"...........weren't actually real guns.

Based on this, it seems like prop guns aren't really prop guns..........but unloaded guns.

Which begs the question................WHY IN THE HELL ARE THEY HAVING REAL GUNS ON THE SET OF A MOVIE???

This happening at the same time as a major strike was averted by hollywood workers makes this seem even more suspicious.

And then there's this too:

Something's off.

View attachment 677435

When I first heard about this, I thought they were filming a scene with a prop gun...........and an actor got killed because the gun was loaded.

This woman, however, was a cinematographer.

So, since this wasn't done within the context of a scene being filmed, then why in the world was Baldwin firing a gun at a cinematographer?

Whether it's loaded or not?

Also, I always thought quote/unquote........."prop guns"...........weren't actually real guns.

Based on this, it seems like prop guns aren't really prop guns..........but unloaded guns.

Which begs the question................WHY IN THE HELL ARE THEY HAVING REAL GUNS ON THE SET OF A MOVIE???

This happening at the same time as a major strike was averted by hollywood workers makes this seem even more suspicious.

And then there's this too:

Where you think they be pointing guns in movies?

Where you think they be pointing guns in movies?
mila-kunis-gun.gif

Agreed.. no reason to have live ammunition anywhere near the set or props. Even still I thought I read something where the blanks can still cause damage as well
They absolutely can just like "rubber " bullets they are still being fired out of real weapons

A lawyer can argue she was primarily responsible for the handling of firearms for the set and staff in making sure weapons were safe to use. Her employers hired her based on her resume. It may not have been entirely truthful but hey most people lie on their resume. It's not their fault it's hers. She may not have been fit for the job and as a result, this happened. The studio did its best to hire someone they trusted would do a fair job. The unsafe work conditions can be argued that based on where they were filming in the desert, there's only so much they can control.

I doubt he loaded it himself but who knows. The fact he also apologized and was reported as saying "why did you give me a hot gun" tells me otherwise.

This revelation can save his ass from more serious charges. He'll likely still get sued by the family unless he's already approached them private to settle or offer to pay for funeral and her son's and family's whole life.

I would imagine that would be on the prop person and/or the studio to be sued and held liable for her death... not the actor.

I dont see any way, outside of him just feeling bad about the entire situation, that he would be personally responsible to make the family whole. Thats assuming he just showed up to do his job and they handed him a loaded weapon without his knowledge. That aint his fault

Smh at some of the post/questions/replies in this thread .

Baldwin ain't on the hook for this.

I ain't going back and forth about it either.

Only person that should face anything is that idiot that think blanks and live rounds should be stored together.

Without that fucking carnie none of this would have happened.

Bitch obviously only got experience in judging whether or not you shot all the red out of your card at the carnival.

Back