Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aldi: An Appreciation Thread

They had a beer like corona back in the day. Ain't been since last year.

An what was your old s/n or are you new?

I like Aldi I get some cheap good salmon Atlantic salmon and they have some good ass white grape juice lol

they don’t sell wine or beer unfortunately
I just started shopping at Aldi and didn't go past the produce section. Is the salmon fresh or frozen?

Without adult beverages that Aldi sucks! lol

Their fish is most likely farmed. Could be fresh but still farmed. Gotta go with wild caught for quality. MarylanD doesnt allow the sell of alcohol in grocery stores. Gotta go to the liquor store.

Their fish is most likely farmed. Could be fresh but still farmed. Gotta go with wild caught for quality. MarylanD doesnt allow the sell of alcohol in grocery stores. Gotta go to the liquor store.
Yes, wild caught is better for sure.

Maryland sucks....I like to get my booze and victuals in one trip...saves time & gas.

Y’all Been talking about aldi from 20 years ago

I didn’t even know it existed until 3 years ago after going to one in NY and then two popped up in NJ within 10 mins from me

Aldi is like the other budget friendly grocery stores like save-a-lot and Lidi. Never shopped in Aldi. Save-a-lot helped out when I was in college. Lidi I go for their snacks. They have off brand and names brand foods just at cheaper prices. I dont go those stores for their meats though.

Back