Welcome To aBlackWeb

Alabama passes Bill to outlaw abortion

Georgia’s law is fucked because of the miscarriage issue which can be, and will be, abused by the state.

Alabama outright outlawing it, though? Horrible. Abortions are needed in life threatening medical situations or even rape.

These laws need to be fixed.

:scust1:Lord it's about to be an overflow of little hateful, mentally challenged demon seed bastards. Here come the UncleDaddies and CousinMommas. Mane, I gots to move.

Ahhhh, nothing like a bunch of old white men with mistresses to be in control of the wombs of women especially black women.

Handmaids Tale is about to be some real life shit.

There needs to be more adoption over abortion.

Wife and I were young as hell when we had kids. 6 kids, one miscarriage, 0 abortions.

We didn’t use the excuse “we can’t care for them”, otherwise they would’ve been given up for adoption. There’s no excuse.

People choose to be careless in whom they sleep w and how they have sex. (not the man/woman I want, no condom, no BC etc)

Now granted that’s a freedom but why should the result be to murder a fetus? Because someone didn’t want a responsibility?

Adoption over abortion, this needs to be the main thing told to mothers.

I only agree w abortion in life threatening issues to mother or baby, or if rape/incest is the reasoning for a pregnancy.

Israel has abortion but through something called a termination committee. They have to approve your abortion and they approve a majority of them because of women being unmarried, which is stupid imo. There’s tons of families who would gladly take that child.

Such a touchy and deep topic. Arguments on all sides but the majority of them are simply selfish.

There needs to be more adoption over abortion.

Wife and I were young as hell when we had kids. 6 kids, one miscarriage, 0 abortions.

We didn’t use the excuse “we can’t care for them”, otherwise they would’ve been given up for adoption. There’s no excuse.

People choose to be careless in whom they sleep w and how they have sex. (not the man/woman I want, no condom, no BC etc)

Now granted that’s a freedom but why should the result be to murder a fetus? Because someone didn’t want a responsibility?

Adoption over abortion, this needs to be the main thing told to mothers.

I only agree w abortion in life threatening issues to mother or baby, or if rape/incest is the reasoning for a pregnancy.

Israel has abortion but through something called a termination committee. They have to approve your abortion and they approve a majority of them because of women being unmarried, which is stupid imo. There’s tons of families who would gladly take that child.

Such a touchy and deep topic. Arguments on all sides but the majority of them are simply selfish.

You can't murder a fetus though.

For the same reason that if you eat a fertilized egg you didn't eat a chicken.

the definition for a fertilized vs embryo or fetus is greatly different

most women do not abort a fertilized egg in the doctors office, this usually is done with plan b... this prevents all that from happening, even after fertilization, it won’t allow the egg to attach to the womb

once it passes that stage it’s an embryo, which is a developing life form, which is a fetus/baby

apples and oranges

Back