Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Akron Police Shoot Unarmed Jayland Walker 60+ Times, Protests Erupt:

I mean.,.. what are you expecting???

"pow"
"powpowpow"
"stop running!!!"
"powpowpowpowpowpowpowpowpowpowpowpowpowpowpowpowpowpow"

Some shit like that?????^^^

i thought it was him in his car and them outside conversations then it turning to them shooting for their lane reasons…didn’t realize he was just running and they shot him from behind

:scust:a white man can shoot dead his whole family the dog and a few cops and be brought in to custody

a black man who allegedly commits a traffic violation can't even turn his back and run away but gets blasted 60 times with his back turned.

Akron needs to burn for this

:scust:a white man can shoot dead his whole family the dog and a few cops and be brought in to custody

a black man who allegedly commits a traffic violation can't even turn his back and run away but gets blasted 60 times with his back turned.

All Akron PD property needs to burn for this

Fixed, I never liked how random property owners in the city get hit up

I dont even shock at these outcomes anymore

No one should be. I'm not a legal expert and anyone who is can correct me if I'm wrong, but the burden of proof is heavily in the favor of cops in situations like this. Qualified immunity and probably some other rules have to be done away with before we can ever expect to get justice consistently.

Back