Welcome To aBlackWeb

Akon Building His Own City In Africa

Isn’t Ethiopia 3rd world country though?

Afrika is a Country, Ethiopia is a Nation.

But yeah, you're half-right......
Creating a new crypto currency is the new hustle to finesse ignorant people thinking it will blow up like bitcoin. Its to the point where banks are even making it.

And what are you talking about with his free energy idea? If my memory is correct, that was a bunch of click bait headlines saying "Akon is bringing electricity to Africa" & shit like that. What he was doing was supposedly a plan to push solar and train people to repair & install them. I sure all of this was backed/pushed by a Chinese company, since China is by far the largest producer of solar panels.

Not buying a lot of this conspiracy stuff. Most of it is just wild/vague claims when you really look into it. Like that India story. They're still experimenting with that tech because you need a lot of electricity for that setup and its not effect at all for a car. We also have hydrogen cars that produce water when you drive, on the road right now. But it hasnt really caught on because of the cost.

Yea its a conspiracy to keep big oil and gas companies in power, but they arnt sending assassins out to murder random scientist, they're just buying out the potential competition and shelving their tech. Just like how the automotive & tire companies bought up our rail systems and tore it up, so more people had to use cars.

This is random but a few years back on some science show, they showed how our military is experimenting turning garbage into fuel. But they said its dumb expensive.

I think I remember hearing about when the Hydro-powered cars were 1st invented, weren't they so volatile that they exploded on impact in a collision?

Afrika is a Country, Ethiopia is a Nation.

But yeah, you're half-right......

I think I remember hearing about when the Hydro-powered cars were 1st invented, weren't they so volatile that they exploded on impact in a collision?
I dont remember ever hearing that. Today they're just as safe as gas cars, even tho they have really high pressure tanks.

Back