Welcome To aBlackWeb

Akon Building His Own City In Africa

I've read soooooooo many stories about shit like this and for so many years it's mind bottling.

Back in the early 90's, when TLC was still "The Learning Channel" they ran a story on this cat that had converted his Porsche 944 to run on a different type of fuel with only minor modifications to the engine. Shit got unreal mileage on a gallon of fuel but today you can't find so much as a blip about it online.

I genuinely believe that Martin Fleischmann and Stanley Pons were able to create cold fusion with their experiments back in the late 80's, but they got visits from various energy cartels, had their lives and their family's lives threatened, and forced to slightly alter what was published so it wouldn't work if someone were to duplicte it because cold fusion would give the planet a cheap as fuck energy source.

I read about a cat in India that had made a car that ran on water (hydrogen, really, created from water by electrolysis). Again, he reportedly got visits from some cartel dudes.

Supposedly Stanley Meyer, who had a dune buggy that ran on a similar water-based fuel cell, was murdered to erase his inventions.

Lotta theories as to why this is, but as far as I'm concerned it all boils down to one thing: Money.

The oil, coal, and nuclear industries would collapse within hours if anyone were to make commercially available an energy source that ran on tap water or something like actual, factual cold fusion. That's untold billions of dollars and the economies of several nations that would implode. The world's economy would be in shambles... but the world itself would be all the better for it.

Can't have that.

So... Whenever anyone comes close, deter them with money or death.

Smh...greed. Damn the root cause of why this planet is sick.

Nah not true that's not how FDI works fam. There's a reason why for example immigrants have a tough time getting financing and why banks don't like to lend to them. Same thing here except the risk is in the lender's hands.

Plenty of people from abroad invest in the US but they can't just "invade" you. If you give funds to Akon you're taking the risk that he coukd fail and your money is gone. Akon now has a Corporation as his vehicle so if he fucks it up he may not be liable but it'll depend on the agreement they initially came to. It's not so black and white.
But you're saying this from the standpoint of how things work in US & Canada. Also this is China we're talking about. They might of given him a billion dollar line of credit, but you know thats going to be in house credit to only be used for Chinese companies as usual.
And i'm still not convinced he owns anything really. My gut is telling me this is like Jay-z with the Nets.

I keep trying to tell black people that Africa is ripe with opportunities and there are far more black billionaires there than in America. The African Union will be a super power in 20-30 years and everyone wants to maintain a relationship with them because of this. You go to places like Nigeria, South Africa, Ethiopia and SEE WEALTH and it blows your mind.

Akon is gonna be richer than Jay-Z and Puff Daddy but yall dont hear me doe.
Isn’t Ethiopia 3rd world country though?

I thought we already talked about this.

I been following this.

He's doing this because he finally understood his free energy idea would have got him murked.

The only currency will be his currency he's developing.

He got his Loan from the Chinese(1billion).....I'm curious how this will pan out.

I wish him luck.
Creating a new crypto currency is the new hustle to finesse ignorant people thinking it will blow up like bitcoin. Its to the point where banks are even making it.

And what are you talking about with his free energy idea? If my memory is correct, that was a bunch of click bait headlines saying "Akon is bringing electricity to Africa" & shit like that. What he was doing was supposedly a plan to push solar and train people to repair & install them. I sure all of this was backed/pushed by a Chinese company, since China is by far the largest producer of solar panels.

I've read soooooooo many stories about shit like this and for so many years it's mind bottling.

Back in the early 90's, when TLC was still "The Learning Channel" they ran a story on this cat that had converted his Porsche 944 to run on a different type of fuel with only minor modifications to the engine. Shit got unreal mileage on a gallon of fuel but today you can't find so much as a blip about it online.

I genuinely believe that Martin Fleischmann and Stanley Pons were able to create cold fusion with their experiments back in the late 80's, but they got visits from various energy cartels, had their lives and their family's lives threatened, and forced to slightly alter what was published so it wouldn't work if someone were to duplicte it because cold fusion would give the planet a cheap as fuck energy source.

I read about a cat in India that had made a car that ran on water (hydrogen, really, created from water by electrolysis). Again, he reportedly got visits from some cartel dudes.

Supposedly Stanley Meyer, who had a dune buggy that ran on a similar water-based fuel cell, was murdered to erase his inventions.

Lotta theories as to why this is, but as far as I'm concerned it all boils down to one thing: Money.

The oil, coal, and nuclear industries would collapse within hours if anyone were to make commercially available an energy source that ran on tap water or something like actual, factual cold fusion. That's untold billions of dollars and the economies of several nations that would implode. The world's economy would be in shambles... but the world itself would be all the better for it.

Can't have that.

So... Whenever anyone comes close, deter them with money or death.

Not buying a lot of this conspiracy stuff. Most of it is just wild/vague claims when you really look into it. Like that India story. They're still experimenting with that tech because you need a lot of electricity for that setup and its not effect at all for a car. We also have hydrogen cars that produce water when you drive, on the road right now. But it hasnt really caught on because of the cost.

Yea its a conspiracy to keep big oil and gas companies in power, but they arnt sending assassins out to murder random scientist, they're just buying out the potential competition and shelving their tech. Just like how the automotive & tire companies bought up our rail systems and tore it up, so more people had to use cars.

This is random but a few years back on some science show, they showed how our military is experimenting turning garbage into fuel. But they said its dumb expensive.

Isn’t Ethiopia 3rd world country though?
It is and if we gunna be real, theres wealth in every country, the question is how many people have it. Gang of countries out here where liek the whole population is poor but you got a hand full of wealthy people living it up like they're in LA.

Heres a random fact. When car companies like Ferrari, Buggati ect. come out with an exclusive 7 figure car. They sell them to the wealthy dictators or upper class of those poor countries first. They do that so they can get the money first just in case they get over thrown or get their assets seized for corruption. Just like what happened with the son of the President of Equatorial Guinea. He got convicted of stealing funds ment to help the people of this poor ass country. They siezed a bunch of his car collection and sold it at auction and got 27 million.

Creating a new crypto currency is the new hustle to finesse ignorant people thinking it will blow up like bitcoin. Its to the point where banks are even making it.

And what are you talking about with his free energy idea? If my memory is correct, that was a bunch of click bait headlines saying "Akon is bringing electricity to Africa" & shit like that. What he was doing was supposedly a plan to push solar and train people to repair & install them. I sure all of this was backed/pushed by a Chinese company, since China is by far the largest producer of solar panels.

Not buying a lot of this conspiracy stuff. Most of it is just wild/vague claims when you really look into it. Like that India story. They're still experimenting with that tech because you need a lot of electricity for that setup and its not effect at all for a car. We also have hydrogen cars that produce water when you drive, on the road right now. But it hasnt really caught on because of the cost.

Yea its a conspiracy to keep big oil and gas companies in power, but they arnt sending assassins out to murder random scientist, they're just buying out the potential competition and shelving their tech. Just like how the automotive & tire companies bought up our rail systems and tore it up, so more people had to use cars.

This is random but a few years back on some science show, they showed how our military is experimenting turning garbage into fuel. But they said its dumb expensive.
His plan with the free energy was Chinese backed the 1bill.
His city is most likely Chinese backed.

The Chinese is trying to get into Africa thru backdoors and proxies.

I m hoping this is not the case.

His plan with the free energy was Chinese backed the 1bill.
His city is most likely Chinese backed.

The Chinese is trying to get into Africa thru backdoors and proxies.

I m hoping this is not the case.

I hate to say it and I know you feel it in your gut but, what you're hoping is not the case is most likely the case. SMH.

As soon as I seen China was involved I gave this whole deal a side eye. They are all over the continent of Africa and the Caribbean doing deals.

I hate to say it and I know you feel it in your gut but, what you're hoping is not the case is most likely the case. SMH.

As soon as I seen China was involved I gave this whole deal a side eye. They are all over the continent of Africa and the Caribbean doing deals.

Creating jobs and not even hiring the Africans of the nations they are in but importing from their country.

At the point, the Caribbean is theres now. Especially Jamaica.

At the point, the Caribbean is theres now. Especially Jamaica.
DR is next.

Last time there they was in groups on conde calle...
The homies was waiting for them to hit a side street in smaller groups to get em.

But Russia is heavy in punta Cana. Had a top Russian mob boss killed there a while back.

Any hoo
@#1hiphopjunki3 @LurkerSix

I keep being labelled a hater when I point certain shit out.

I get people want us to win so bad they overlook the obvious...
I usually just see it before others an don't want my people fooled. But like @Duwop said...People like to be lied to.
I still get shit about calling out the big baller brand.

DR is next.

Last time there they was in groups on conde calle...
The homies was waiting for them to hit a side street in smaller groups to get em.

But Russia is heavy in punta Cana. Had a top Russian mob boss killed there a while back.

Any hoo
@#1hiphopjunki3 @LurkerSix

I keep being labelled a hater when I point certain shit out.

I get people want us to win so bad they overlook the obvious...
I usually just see it before others an don't want my people fooled. But like @Duwop said...People like to be lied to.
I still get shit about calling out the big baller brand.
Hear Russian companies wanna mine out the mountains in Jamaica and the government wants to let them, but the people keep fighting it. And they want to get told a lie because, theyre lazy and the harsh truth means they'd have to do something besides retweet or click a like button. I'm honestly surprised we didnt get called a hater for the shadiness of who his partners are.

Lmao China huh

Possibly about 80% of every thing we use in our every day lives are assembled, manufactured and made in China

That's why they as a country have the largest carbon dioxide emissions on the planet

Expound please
China is not there to help the locals. They are there to take resources and run back home.
They hire their own or pay the locals dirt.

Expound please

China is giving out crazy loans to African nations and they cant pay them back so they default on the loan and take over. They setting up businesses out there and importing the workers and not offering many jobs to the the people thats in the country they are doing business in.

Back